1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1040726_orig.jpg

jazzhandsalien.jpg

Well on second thought, they said its leaving there warehouse today, I would assume that means shipping right?
I would advise you Live Chat again to those who got a chat saying otherwise. I just did another Chat with another Sideshow rep and she told me it just shipped out today.

Yep, your parcel should be setting sail then. Grats!

Here's my chat from minutes ago:

sscchat1A_zpsd2713ce9.jpg

Hmmm, weird... when did you order yours, is it a flex, PO, or an in-stock order?

I PO'd mine, added pack-out and got charged mid last week.

I will post if I actually get a ship notice, as of yet items shipping soon with no UPS e-mail.

Hmmm, weird... when did you order yours, is it a flex, PO, or an in-stock order?

I will post if I actually get a ship notice, as of yet items shipping soon with no UPS e-mail.

being that Yankees POOR he obviously flexed... thats what its for .... poor people

PO, never use Flex option, and all my orders are packed out.

being that Yankees POOR he obviously flexed... thats what its for .... poor people

WUkTyI4.gif

PO, never use Flex option, and all my orders are packed out.

Then I don't know why there giving different answers to the same question, all I know is we both should have already had these shipped within 48 hours of payment, this week later stuff has got to go.

Ok. I just called Sideshow. They told me that my MK42 just shipped out. However, my Sideshow account is still showing "Item(s) Shipping Soon". A little confused in Sideshow website.... They did mention that I should be getting a tracking number tonight.

Ok. I just called Sideshow. They told me that my MK42 just shipped out. However, my Sideshow account is still showing "Item(s) Shipping Soon". A little confused in Sideshow website.... They did mention that I should be getting a tracking number tonight.
Doesn't update until later in the night.

It should work on a release you push the button on the butt to release and when you moving it back you push it again and slide up the legs when in place . If you notice you have a slot in the hip thing that how it locks and releases the legs

Yea i know how it works, problem is once i straighten the legs it pops back out

Mine still says Item Shipping Soon on the SS website, however, I checked UPS My Choice and shipping info is there. It's going out tonight for me.

Yep I got a Tracking on UPS My choice too. I'm guessing for this or it could be my replacement part. I hope it's this though. So pumped!

Don't worry guys you will get your figs in no time! QC issues aside, this is a beautiful but delicate piece and it will be well worth the wait. Just treat it like the high-end product it is and it's all gravy!!

Hot toys is the only reason I signed up for UPS my choice... Control shipments whenever I want!! woohoo.

Agreed! Plus UPS Customer Service is only a block away from work, so I can pick up my packages there. Makes it a lot easier sneak them past my fiance when I get home! :wink1:

Back