1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the wait goes on... :impatient::dunno:slap

I know someone on the rebel scum forum said they were getting their figure this week SO I'm hopeful now mine won't be too long in turning up, I doubt it'll be this month though as I've had Red Snapper this week & Iron Patriot turned up last week, can't see another figure turning up any time soon (although it would be nice). :)

I know someone on the rebel scum forum said they were getting their figure this week SO I'm hopeful now mine won't be too long in turning up, I doubt it'll be this month though as I've had Red Snapper this week & Iron Patriot turned up last week, can't see another figure turning up any time soon (although it would be nice). :)

Hopefully it ships today. I'm not so much impatient about the figure itself, I'm just more irritated with how SS handles issues like this. They take your money and don't send out any reasoning as for why they aren't sending the figures. I know people here have said port delays or whatever but no one at SS has told me that directly. The 2 reps have been very vague and just keep saying its shipping 'within the next couple days.' Like I said earlier in the thread, no other business operates this way.

Hopefully it ships today. I'm not so much impatient about the figure itself, I'm just more irritated with how SS handles issues like this. They take your money and don't send out any reasoning as for why they aren't sending the figures. I know people here have said port delays or whatever but no one at SS has told me that directly. The 2 reps have been very vague and just keep saying its shipping 'within the next couple days.' Like I said earlier in the thread, no other business operates this way.

Yeah, not being kept upto date with regards to what's going on is definitely not a great way to do business..., as far as I'm concerned, once you've taken payment & shipping fees then the item should be shipped, otherwise payment shouldn't be taken till they can ship it. :(

They really should send out a email informing people of the delay, not everyone follows these types of forums and honestly I still don't really know why its delayed or for how long. I was told yesterday on live chat it was shipping that day, turned out to be false.

They really should send out a email informing people of the delay, not everyone follows these types of forums and honestly I still don't really know why its delayed or for how long. I was told yesterday on live chat it was shipping that day, turned out to be false.

Contacted Kathy about it and she said:

sorry for any confusion
the orders started shipping out yesterday and our shipping team got out as many as possible and will continue to ship out orders today
yours will definitely go today
it was being prepared
it just didn't make it on to the truck in time yesterday

Contacted Kathy about it and she said:

sorry for any confusion
the orders started shipping out yesterday and our shipping team got out as many as possible and will continue to ship out orders today
yours will definitely go today
it was being prepared
it just didn't make it on to the truck in time yesterday

I'll believe it when I get a shipping notice, would be nice if they gave us express shipping for the delay or maybe throw us a freebie for the inconvenience.

Mine got shipped out yesterday, remember this is not the only figure they sell and they might have many other shipments. I know it must be a priority since many of us had it on pre order since last year but they might be limited on the personnel that prepare and send the packages. I believe all orders for the MK 42 should be on their way today, if that's not the case they need to move more people to the packaging line lol!!! Susan, stop sending tweets and go help the guys sending our stuff!!! :monkey3

Also I hope they send us a freebie for the long wait.......They should send something.

I'll believe it when I get a shipping notice, would be nice if they gave us express shipping for the delay or maybe throw us a freebie for the inconvenience.

Here is the latest story. I just called Sideshow. They told me that the item was in the truck last night. However, UPS didn't show up. It is why we have got any tracking information from UPS. They said UPS should pick up the shipment today.

Agree with The Skull. "I'll believe it when I get a shipping notice"

Here is the latest story. I just called Sideshow. They told me that the item was in the truck last night. However, UPS didn't show up. It is why we have got any tracking information from UPS. They said UPS should pick up the shipment today.

Agree with The Skull. "I'll believe it when I get a shipping notice"

:duff

So how many story's is that now,

1: stuck at customs
2: shipping out today(yesterday)
3: UPS didn't show up
4: shipping this week(last week)

I'm sure there's more, but damn they need to get it together, this is no way to run a business:pfft:

Again, its not the end of the world, could have worse things to worry about but DAMN!!!

:duff

So how many story's is that now,

1: stuck at customs
2: shipping out today(yesterday)
3: UPS didn't show up
4: shipping this week(last week)

I'm sure there's more, but damn they need to get it together, this is no way to run a business:pfft:

Again, its not the end of the world, could have worse things to worry about but DAMN!!!

Yep it's just the way they've handled this and similar issues. And yea a freebie would be nice. What else are they going to do with all those Tontos?

Mine shipped today too. They screwed me wanting to have this signed by Stan Lee. I'll return the ****ing thing when I get it and I'll buy it from BBTS.

I'll find something "wrong" with it.

Also, (and I seriously hope they are reading this) they should probably state that flex payers will get their stuff first 100% of the time.

I looked at my original message. Found an error, sorry! Correction should be "I haven't received any UPS tracking number".

You know I was just thinking, why don't they ship out figures as they're made? Like as soon as you preorder you get a number and when they get that many figures made yours will ship out. That seems like a good idea no? I feel like there is a reason they don't do that I must be missing but it sounds better then waiting a year or more when half of those figures have been made already.

Mine shipped today too. They screwed me wanting to have this signed by Stan Lee. I'll return the ****ing thing when I get it and I'll buy it from BBTS.

I'll find something "wrong" with it.

Also, (and I seriously hope they are reading this) they should probably state that flex payers will get their stuff first 100% of the time.

:lol :lol :lol

No, one ring to rule them all.. is the 'fix' (two rings was the original design).. and it looks as though popping the arms off and checking the rubber articulation points on the body, for molding flaws, is also worth doing, as per TF's post -

If I was a Premium Freak, that's a rep-worthy Shakespeare quote! :bow

Thanks, brother, and that was a nice nod to Tolkien! I still hope there's room for the Bard and the masters in this STEM world.

You know I was just thinking, why don't they ship out figures as they're made? Like as soon as you preorder you get a number and when they get that many figures made yours will ship out. That seems like a good idea no? I feel like there is a reason they don't do that I must be missing but it sounds better then waiting a year or more when half of those figures have been made already.

I'm gonna take a wild guess, it probably has something to do with...COST?! :lol

Back