1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually a good thing! Hot toys is killing my wallet, getting married in June and if my wife sees a brown shipper before then ima have some serious heat

Ugh no! I only pre-ordered it because I saw it was pushed back to July, giving me enough time to pay for this. I really hope July sticks in the US.

I'd actually rather it be a bit early because the end of the year might get a bit expensive with The Dark Knight Armory plus Alfred and Bruce figure set and who knows what else Hot Toys has up their sleeves for later in the year. At the moment I've got six figures on order but am hoping that most of them release soon as there's still a couple more I'd like to order but have been holding back on.

I don't know how I feel about this coming early, still have red snapper and iron patriot in april, and I assume this would hit U.S. in april too. Thats too much iron man in one month, I don't see it being true.

I talked to someone at SSC and they said that it is fairly certain that this will come out in July.

6 releases won't happen in March. It's Hot Toys! Maybe 2/3 per month. And 2/3 i call it a very good month! 4 IM Armors in March won't happen at all

Want this to be your exclusive?

DSCF7124.JPG

DSCF7113.JPG

Last edited:
Back