1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could have at least done a removable missile that he could pull from his arm like at the mansion scene

I have to say that seeing the die cast War Machine has put this figure back on the map for me. I had completely dismissed it, but after seeing how fantastic WM came out, especially the new and improved articulation, I'm trying to set aside some money for it.

or this couch

art-IM-620x349.jpg

I have to say that seeing the die cast War Machine has put this figure back on the map for me. I had completely dismissed it, but after seeing how fantastic WM came out, especially the new and improved articulation, I'm trying to set aside some money for it.

I feel the same way. This was a straight no go for me and I just pre ordered today! War Machine blew me away

We'll see. I don't think an iron man has ever been released this close to on time. Hell, MkVII was delayed between the HK release and the US release. Who knows. They do seem to be getting better about releasing stuff on time. WM and Wolverine are both fair examples.

I'm not sure when we will see him here, but Hot Toys Japan updated their schedule to a March release. This should give us some in hand photos soon..
I just saw the release schedule too. March is going to be a busy month for Hot Toys and a very expensive one for us collectors. Mark 42, Heartbreaker and Iron Patriot in the same month? I honestly can't see that happening but if it does, there's no way I can keep all three of those PO's. Thankfully none have exclusives so I should be able to pick them up down the line from another retailer.

I just saw the release schedule too. March is going to be a busy month for Hot Toys and a very expensive one for us collectors. Mark 42, Heartbreaker and Iron Patriot in the same month? I honestly can't see that happening but if it does, there's no way I can keep all three of those PO's. Thankfully none have exclusives so I should be able to pick them up down the line from another retailer.

Don't worry, it's just the Japan release schedule. Even if they stick to it and release all these figures in Japan we wont see them for a couple more months. Cool thing is that we will see real in hand pics..... That's what I'm interested in

the schedule won't be accurate as there are too many figures to be released on march.
but at least I believe mark 42 will be the first to be released on march 2014, which is a good thing:yess:

Back