1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday, and I am thoroughly impressed with this figure. No issues with mine besides the waist clamp not including the screw or nut to tighten it on the post. I assume it's supposed to come with those?

****.jpg

arrrggl.................

Does this occur from taking it apart to mess around with batteries or have they turned up in this state before??? :(

shoulder joint, straight out of the box :mad: and both sides, the other not as bad thou.

I just received my MK42 this morning. I have the same issue on the right arm. The inner ring is dented or de-formed. Left arm has no problem though.

Second, does anyone has issue on the back button under the waist area? I am able to press down the button and extend the legs. However, it is quite difficult to put it back to normal position. It always slide to back down. The button has difficulty to lock it into the normal position.

What the **** happened there? :panic:

What part is that???

Looks like the arm joint again!???!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this occur from taking it apart to mess around with batteries or have they turned up in this state before??? :(

Look a couple pages back. Someone else had the same prob. That part is rubber and apprently it can be easily warped. Mine are ok thank god

This is really scary how many have this arm issue, for over $300 for this figure, these QC issues are putting me on the fence, I cannot ignore the warning signs. What if I have this same arm issue and it's outside the return/refund policy. I would be VERY pissed and out for blood!!!

those rings inside the shoulder joints are soft rubber and most likely there to hide the ball joint/socket inside the shoulders. Im suspecting that when hot toys performed the "fix" by removing the extra washers to reduce the tension to keep the shoulders from breaking, the assembly workers were most likely pulling the arms out of their sockets, removing the washers and then snapping the arms back into place. albiet when they snap the arms back carelessly it causes the arm to smash into the rubber ring and deforming it. one of my rubber ring was slightly bent but it was easy to reshape.

those rings inside the shoulder joints are soft rubber and most likely there to hide the ball joint/socket inside the shoulders. Im suspecting that when hot toys performed the "fix" by removing the extra washers to reduce the tension to keep the shoulders from breaking, the assembly workers were most likely pulling the arms out of their sockets, removing the washers and then snapping the arms back into place. albiet when they snap the arms back carelessly it causes the arm to smash into the rubber ring and deforming it. one of my rubber ring was slightly bent but it was easy to reshape.

:clap:goodpost:

Back