1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shipper box does not add value to the figure. Some more sweaty folks may think it does but they would be wrong. If it had value, then Sideshow and other wouldn't use it to ship and slap fedex stickers on it.

14756105838_69c2f52615_b_d.jpg

sweet! Thanks man I am going to try this....very gently of course. :)

You would be surprised how many collectors want the brown shipper in mint condition.

No I would not sadly. I had a dude return a figure to me on ebay becuase it did not come with brown shipper. I said "complete packaging" and he took it to mean the brown shipper. Which was fun as you can imagine.

Theres's an growing strain of collectors that are becoming increasingly excessive with what they deem as of value or important. They will of course defend their position such as it is with great vigor I am sure.

No I would not sadly. I had a dude return a figure to me on ebay becuase it did not come with brown shipper. I said "complete packaging" and he took it to mean the brown shipper. Which was fun as you can imagine.

Theres's an growing strain of collectors that are becoming increasingly excessive with what they deem as of value or important. They will of course defend their position such as it is with great vigor I am sure.

That's why I always clearly state if the figure I'm selling does not come with a shipper.:lecture

Dynamic stand holds him up decently, not sure if it will start to bend over time or not...but probably so since the instructions recommend not to use it.
def89a3068b686420e52a44391b9a721.jpg

14983501758_151c09c6bc_c.jpg

15147059816_271b074bd9_c.jpg

14983419140_d50b946661_c.jpg

Not seeing to many pictures of the back flaps out, so here are a few, and one extra. In one of the pics, you can see the wear I was talking about on those silvery bits on the back of the waist/lower torso piece.

14983514577_7564d2485f_c.jpg

This figure has turned into one of my favorites since I received it. It just looks beefy and tough. The same can be said about the SC too.

I actually like that look better, really looks more like a suit of armor and not a person. Mk7 looks a bit skinny to me now.
18ab9947ce98b651eaac8a376cbe8960.jpg

You posted about this when it happen right. I saw it and wanted to reply because I think you were asking what to do about it. I once found this on SS' s website and it answered the question or complaint you had.,

"Sideshow Collectibles will not replace / exchange brown shipping cartons. Additionally, we cannot open an exchange solely on the style of shipping carton you received. These shipping cartons are made to shield the collectible from damage during the shipping process and are not considered a part of the item’s packaging. Also, our warehouse and manufacturing facilities will use different shipping box styles based on destination, product type, ordering lots, and availability. Therefore, you are not guaranteed to receive the same type of shipping carton on all orders.

Sideshow Collectibles receives a limited number of replacement graphic boxes to use in cases of severe irreparable damages caused during the shipping process. With any item being shipped to our customers there is an acceptable amount of wear and tear that may occur during the shipping process that will not warrant a replacement box, full exchange or refund."

Direct quote from the SS WEBSITE under returns and exchanges. Too late I know but figured I'd post

Back