1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please post a pic of the shipper box, I want to know if it's the same design as the War Machine MKII.

Got him yesterday!:yess:

Awesome figure! I'm not sure if I got the new shoulders or not, but so far so good.
Very nice detail and lines on this figure!

I was laughing while trying to get the batteries in the head! Yeah those magnets up there made it a small challenge!

Very happy with him!

Didn't get too crazy with poses...but had fun!

My Marvel case is complete!!!! (for now)

Love the pics!

Got him yesterday!:yess:

Awesome figure! I'm not sure if I got the new shoulders or not, but so far so good.
Very nice detail and lines on this figure!

I was laughing while trying to get the batteries in the head! Yeah those magnets up there made it a small challenge!

Very happy with him!

Didn't get too crazy with poses...but had fun!

My Marvel case is complete!!!! (for now)

photo hosting sites

what kind of display case do you have on the left?

Marvel_figures_Hot_Toys.jpg
[/url]

really like that display. very clean & neat. where did you get taht backdrop for the avengers set up?

View attachment 131726 which tony stark is this he has black boots but the newer one has white. kinda want

Damn, is Igor really that big? Wow!

After spending a week with this guy, all issues aside, I just have to say I love it!

If you are on the fence about getting the Mark 42 because of a few cases of bad QC, don't be. This guy is worth it and worth the wait.

Just take extra care and you'll be fine.

I have no flaking issues with mine on the back piece, but that piece should be taken extra care because it's paint on flexible material and stress put on the piece can cause stress on the paint which could crack in time. Be careful with the black lined in areas on that piece though, because that paint does rub off. A protective flexible clear coat might even prevent this.

This figure reminds me of the quest to get a 1/6 Boba Fett as a kid. Never got one, but as an adult, this is like having a truly outstanding figure for the very first time.

It's good & bad to see in hand pictures of these gorgeous figures, on the one hand it's nice to see how the figure(s) has turned out & great to know mine will there for be in the pipeline to get to me BUT on the other hand I'm like 'where the hell is mine?' & I want it to hurry up & get here..., definitely a big kid at heart I guess. lol ;) Great pictures guys, really liking this one a lot.

I really feel like the Die Cast figures have better proportions than the regular MMS line especially when it comes to the helmet and neck area. After getting Mks 20, 33 and 42 the 42 stands out the most to me. Silver Centurion comes in a close second since Python still borrows from the Mk 7 torso.

That is one fine display you have there:lecture

what kind of display case do you have on the left?

really like that display. very clean & neat. where did you get taht backdrop for the avengers set up?

Love the pics!

Thanks guys for the nice comments!

Resident Eric, the display on the left is my SW display. I actually just updated my thread in the "Show is your Shelves" (it will be the second picture down): All my cases are Ikea Billy cases...except the center SW display is an entertainment center from WalMart
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...(first-page)&p=3667330&viewfull=1#post3667330

hehateme23, the backdrop I got from another thread on these forums: (or search google images/bing images for Avengers background or Avengers backdrop
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ecs-and-pics&p=5823795&viewfull=1#post5823795

Back