1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly what I was looking for.. Thanks! So it is possible to position the shoulder plates to close that gap. Excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the figures does well at closing the gap by itself, Here what mine looked like when i just placed his arms by his side

DSC_0085.JPG

Yeah. timcent's price just increased slightly.

$568 shipped! Go go go!

Sweet Jesus Christ, I can wait.

I spoke to Timcent about the price - he said he is worried about the shoulder issue; he doesn't want to cancel the auction so he has raised the price so people won't buy the figure.

I spoke to Timcent about the price - he said he is worried about the shoulder issue; he doesn't want to cancel the auction so he has raised the price so people won't buy the figure.

That's so much BS it's hard anyone with a brain will believe it.

He knows there's poor souls that can't wait (we know for a fact those exist).

lol the price raising thing is quite obviously a farce, i only paid about £40/50more to get it from HK over uk, if i went with UK i'd be waiting till Christmas for this guy. Timcents day 1 price was cheaper than now, i certainly wouldnt pay the price he's asking now but there are people who would

He's a great seller but dont be fooled he is a scalper like most HK sellers are, he will capitalize on new releases for the first week then drop his prices slowly on certain figures to a more reasonable usually in the region of £30-40 more than uk sellers. This guy however is the opposite day 1 was his lowest now hes high .

I dont mind spending the extra few quid to get it months earlier than uk sellers but i generally wait a few days and get his paypal price

He's a great seller but dont be fooled he is a scalper like most HK sellers are, he will capitalize on new releases for the first week then drop his prices slowly on certain figures to a more reasonable usually in the region of £30-40 more than uk sellers. This guy however is the opposite day 1 was his lowest now hes high .

I dont mind spending the extra few quid to get it months earlier than uk sellers but i generally wait a few days and get his paypal price

Fair enough. I never buy figures early though. Sucks for people that do and get screwed price wise

Fair enough. I never buy figures early though. Sucks for people that do and get screwed price wise

its one of those things really like i say i don't mind it, not that i have money to burn, because i don't but id rather not wait months and months after the figures release and as i said its only ever normally £40ish more sometimes less outside of ebay

Don't feel bad, those people go into the transaction knowing they're paying more to have the figure before everyone else.

:lecture :goodpost:

its one of those things really like i say i don't mind it, not that i have money to burn, because i don't but id rather not wait months and months after the figures release and as i said its only ever normally £40ish more sometimes less outside of ebay

If I was in the UK I'm sure I would share that sentiment as well

Back