1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark 25 (XXV) - Striker (Diorama or Figure?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the easiest ones to still come out would be
Tank
Gamma
Disco
Jack
Blue Steel
Piston
When Striker comes out, all these figures will be composed of parts already released.
If they do Shotgun, Shades will be a sure thing and then others using the combination of all parts will also be released.
My guess is, behind the scenes at Hot Toys,, these figures are being worked on to continue reaping in the cash. After all, with
Age of Ultron, it's mostly new uniforms and a couple of new figures. Iron Man 3 still has lots of life ($$$$) left in it.
Ryan

I hope they discount this one. I like it but it's not a must have. I'm gonna sit back and cross my fingers for a big discount.

I have a strong feeling that once Striker and Bone get released, two other suits will take their pre order slots for sure.

Hope they heat up again after AOU, we still need Nightclub, Sneaky, Shotgun, Hammerhead...

Better stay out of the (insert other section name here) sections. People will explode if they hear people actually like iron man and it's not some grand conspiracy by the toy industrial complex against them and their favorite hero

Better stay out of the (insert other section name here) sections. People will explode if they hear people actually like iron man and it's not some grand conspiracy by the toy industrial complex against them and their favorite hero

Haha! I frequent those sections as well and am an avid collector of both the Marvel and Star Wars universe and have tons of HT's IM figs. I still can't believe our 1/6 shelves are about to be adorned with Star-Lord and Han Solo from HT and Mal from QMX. All similarly awesome characters :rock

I love lots of the other stuff too. Just not any Star Wars stuff, at least not yet. I love batman and superman. But the whole constant complaining about marvel drives me nuts.

I never read Iron Man growing up. I knew very little about the character. I'm collecting the IM Armors for the
simple reason of....they're awesome! I love the details, and since some/most don't have a face sculpt, there's
no complaining about how it does look like the actor. The armors pretty much look like they should. That's mainly
why I avoid the figures from other movies. I grew up on Star Wars but I don't really care for the figures. Luke kinda
looks like Mark Hamill. Han Solo kinda looks like Harrison Ford. But a Stormtrooper looks like a Stormtrooper. So I have
one clone trooper and the rest are Iron Legion.
Ryan

Since he went up for preorder his ship date has been November, not sure if he'll get a delay but as of now thats when we'll start to see him.

Back