1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark 25 (XXV) - Striker (Diorama or Figure?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, guys, guys! You're all missing the big point here!

See the torso? That's the same design used for Shotgun in the movies! You know what that means?

THIS IS PROOF THAT THEY'RE GONNA BRING OUT SHOTGUN.

The torsos are not the same, no parts of the armors have any pieces in common

ZVPbD5P.png

They have done a Shotgun 1/6 Bust, which is far from proof but does indicate that they have some tooling to do Shotgun already

Qyx6XPQ.jpg

The torsos are not the same, no parts of the armors have any pieces in common

ZVPbD5P.png

They have done a Shotgun 1/6 Bust, which is far from proof but does indicate that they have some tooling to do Shotgun already

Qyx6XPQ.jpg

Hm, they are different, aren't they?

Well, the contours are similar, at least. That and the RT design.

Won't surprise me if they do all the other marks in half series.

I doubt that. This mark was actually seen this way in IM3 when you got a glimpse of the wine cellar.

Even the arm was laying on the floor of the bay so this was created to replicate that scene of the movie.

I'm sure we will also get a full figure since it was features in the last fight scene.

If you owned a business selling whatever product that sold like hotcakes, would you stop making that product?

I'm just in disbelief every time they announce more Iron Man 3 figures, I still can't believe they're still announcing new IM3 stuff and so much in a short time span.

I am however excited for the IM1 Mark III diecast, they is gonna be a great release.

A few years ago, I accepted that HT was going to make a ton of Batman and even more Iron Man. Everything else they make, I consider a bonus. I would love X-Men figures. But they're not being made anytime in the near future. I'd love more Spiderman baddies. They also are few and far between.

It just reality that HT makes Iron Man and Batman, with all other Marvel and DC characters sprinkled in. Members here dream about lists of X-Men figures and so mamy others licenses. You're all welcome to play make believe. I'm not. I love Batman and Iron Man. So I'll be happy with how great they and the other sprinkled in characters are.

I watched iron man 3 again last nite and striker had an awesome scene. Would really want a figure of him, plus the design is so lovely

A few years ago, I accepted that HT was going to make a ton of Batman and even more Iron Man. Everything else they make, I consider a bonus. I would love X-Men figures. But they're not being made anytime in the near future. I'd love more Spiderman baddies. They also are few and far between.

It just reality that HT makes Iron Man and Batman, with all other Marvel and DC characters sprinkled in. Members here dream about lists of X-Men figures and so mamy others licenses. You're all welcome to play make believe. I'm not. I love Batman and Iron Man. So I'll be happy with how great they and the other sprinkled in characters are.

They might make them in the past though :wink1:

.....:rotfl

Back