1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so can someone educate me on the waitlist procedure? i went to order and it says waitlist. does this mean sold out and waiting for things to cancel? or is it there may OR may not be more available? i'm new to the ordering from sideshow... thx!

Waitlist means right now all their stock is spoken for, but you can get a place in line in case all the orders in front of you don't go through. That happens quite a bit, lots of people order way in advance and decide not to go through with it, or their credit cards are declined, etc. When for some reason a pre-order or order is cancelled it goes to the next person on the waitlist. Being on the waitlist is not a guarantee of getting a figure, but its still early on in the ordering and shipping of this one so you'd probably have a better than average chance. If you have any interest, go a head and get on the list, if yours converts you'll get an email and you'll have a few days to change your mind before it becomes a live order.

also forgot to ask another question... i've seen people referring to $40 difference in price from the exclusive to the regular... it looks to me that the price is the same for both? $285... am i missing something?

Yeah, I don't know about that either, they may be trying to get it from a secondary source? On Sideshow the regular and exclusive are the same price (this isn't always the case, but for WM2 it is).

Waitlist means right now all their stock is spoken for, but you can get a place in line in case all the orders in front of you don't go through. That happens quite a bit, lots of people order way in advance and decide not to go through with it, or their credit cards are declined, etc. When for some reason a pre-order or order is cancelled it goes to the next person on the waitlist. Being on the waitlist is not a guarantee of getting a figure, but its still early on in the ordering and shipping of this one so you'd probably have a better than average chance. If you have any interest, go a head and get on the list, if yours converts you'll get an email and you'll have a few days to change your mind before it becomes a live order.

thanks for the info man! i just put in the waitlist order... hope it comes thru!

Speak of the devil and he shall appear:yess:
war machine 001.JPG

In hand. :yess:

Can't wait to get home tonight and pop him open. May take some pics, but I don't have a camera, just my phone, so its not like I'll take any impressive pics. :lol

It's nice to see that HT also included the cell batteries separately for the light up functions, along with a mini screwdriver. Guess HT does listen sometimes.

Went to local toy store and they just got four of them in today!!! This was an impulse buy though, I got it before they opened them up and put him on display lol

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Speaking of button cell batteries, I am on a mission to get 15 ag-1/lr621 and the best so far at local stores is 14.95 per!!!

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

You check Amazon? Look into the reviews to find people selling decent ones, but the savings is typically immense compared to in store prices for batteries of all kinds.

Only complaint on mine is the ball joints that connects the legs seem pretty loose, don't think it will hold up over time. Everything else on this figure is an improvement from previous armors so far.

Did you watch any of the videos? There is some things you have to do to arrange some of the joints to get the full articulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW9aDp5auOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXZiUJ739jo

Thanks for those videos! Definitely we all need to learn this one before twist and turning him. Just got mine and he's awesome. He feels like a brick in hand. If other die casts are crafted like this one, this raises the bar bag time. I like the weight of this the best so far. View attachment 92058View attachment 92059

Back