1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys go to Hot Toys facebook page, there're 88 photos of War Machine mark 2 you can take a look. Looks really good so far. He can do so many poses.

Just look at the shoulder joints. It's all sculpted. There's nothing about this that makes it look like a toy. This is absolute perfection.

DSC_8567_zpsa4156495.jpg

Does it come with 2 bases? Some of the pics show him on 2 different circular bases, but that could just be the photographer's base from another figure... just wanted to check.

This guy looks awesome. Great job hot toys, loving the added detailing and clever joints. Shoulder cannon and mount looks to be greatly improved from the original proto. Die cast quality looks to be excellent too.

Really happy that I preordered it!

Wish I could afford this guy, it really looks like a great figure and I don't have a war machine in my collection

Looks really impressive. If he's anything like the Tamachi C-3PO this sucker will be heavy too. Don't want him taking a header in your Detolf. :horror

lol. Does sideshow usually ask for a NRD for a waitlist?
How's that work? they Refund you if they don't get any stock after 2-3 months?

Back