1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a copy of the above to see this apparent new date? Pretty sure SSC web site still claims shipping in January.

Ya, I'd like to see a link. Best I've seen is a link to one sixth republic. Good sight, but not "official"

The Hot Toys Schedule for January is Celtic,Cloud,Roadblock and War Machine Mark 2. For February it's Mark 42,Hearbreaker, Robocop and ED 209. According to sideshow . 8 figures in 2 months! Do you guys think Hot Toys can handle ?

Why are some folks offloading this one so soon? Seeing it for under $250 shipped on ebay. Lower than actual SSC sale price. I realize dealers get up to %30 off (or so a reseller shared with me) but c'mon guys, don't sell this off yet. Got two coming and hoping to sell one in a year.

The Hot Toys Schedule for January is Celtic,Cloud,Roadblock and War Machine Mark 2. For February it's Mark 42,Hearbreaker, Robocop and ED 209. According to sideshow . 8 figures in 2 months! Do you guys think Hot Toys can handle ?

Hell No they have shifted some releases but in the end they average 2 figures a month. And then you have the standard 1 month delay after the Hong Kong bloggers post him up. The stated they are having more difficulty mass producing their diecast figures so expect those to be delayed in any event the shifted the production around late last year and released items that were slated to be released in the 2014.

I am not really sure of Hot Toys schedule nowadays since if they decide to delay a certain figure they will move something up from a latter release to fill the gap.

But as it stands now maybe Celtic Predator considering they already have most if it from the previous Scar predator release and the Cloud figure since it more then likely has a lesser production run. A close third could possibly be Road Block.

As of for the rest the 3 Diecast figures and 2 elaborate plastic take a bit longer to get out.

Why are some folks offloading this one so soon? Seeing it for under $250 shipped on ebay. Lower than actual SSC sale price. I realize dealers get up to %30 off (or so a reseller shared with me) but c'mon guys, don't sell this off yet. Got two coming and hoping to sell one in a year.

Might not be a very popular armor and there is a lot of others to choose from. I'll give you $225 for yours :lol

If it's that way now I think it'll turn around by the time these ship and are seen in-hand. MILK War Machine took months and months to sell out on SSC and is now ~150.00 over retail, from what I've seen locally. Not that I care about secondary pricing, but I bet these will have a pretty low run and at a minimum hold their value quite well. Happily it's the only IM3 armour I'm buying.

If it's that way now I think it'll turn around by the time these ship and are seen in-hand. MILK War Machine took months and months to sell out on SSC and is now ~150.00 over retail, from what I've seen locally. Not that I care about secondary pricing, but I bet these will have a pretty low run and at a minimum hold their value quite well. Happily it's the only IM3 armour I'm buying.

That's assuming Diecast isn't a colossal failure

Yeah, Tamashii Nations Chogokin C-3PO proved what a colossal failure diecast is... :)

that was also $400 and made by a company who has been working with diecast far longer... :)

HT is either loosing money as a loss leader or are cheaping out on it

that was also $400 and made by a company who has been working with diecast far longer... :)

HT is either loosing money as a loss leader or are cheaping out on it

HT are not 100% die-cast, they are less than 50% die-cast. That is why they are less $$$

I was on the phone with SSC for a question about a different figure/order and decided to just bring this up to see if they had any update. The customer service rep that I talked to said it looks like they are still expecting to receive this this month. She said that if you have it preordered you could see the email that tells you to have your funds ready as early as next week. That would be fantastic if true!

Back