1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
booger.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Perfect. And Brunell next to him. :Flush

I think I'll hold out for a Silver Centurion. I like this figure though. But I have to set some priorities.

original WM is pretty much top three for me in the IM line. i have to have this to go with him :panic:

I really wish this had come with a full Cheadle head sculpt. I'm pretty sure I'll get Iron Patriot, but I'm kind of thinking about picking this up to go with my Avengers.

Don't really care if it was in the movie or not personally, it's a better colour scheme to my eyes that the busy spangled version. Looks pretty cool and in-hand I bet one would appreciate the metal finish and weight, but like many others here, I still prefer the Mark I version (especially MILK). Really don't care for the segmented face or dog-tag styled arc-reactor.

As do I and for the same reasons. This new design simply doesn't touch the original.

Im just glad they got rid of those Gundam legs :monkey4

And he can lean forward now with the added torso joint. The 1st WM couldn't move the torso without breaking.
I loved those 'gundam' legs.

Why is 2.0 shorter?
Cuz he ain't cool. :wink1:

I could move and bend my IMM2 WM's torso just fine, just doesn't have the same degree of articulation compared to the MK 4 and 6. Still love the first WM, it's bulkier, got more guns, shoulder missiles, and air flaps.
Me too. Not in extreme crunch poses but it was quite sufficient.

Wow. The PO is up. An exclusive and a non exclusive. That came out of nowhere. And clearly is surrounded by very little excitement.
****ty restrictions again! :pfft: :mad:

This figure and the fact that it randomly became available for PO on SSC website is kinda odd to me.

-No emails went out, like with all other PO's.
-There is nothing posted on their FB page
-no one here ( mods ) put the afiliates link up
-it was orginally revealed a week or so ago

ODD!

I'm thinking this may actually be a very limited production run. Hence the hush hush nature of thing?

This figure and the fact that it randomly became available for PO on SSC website is kinda odd to me.

-No emails went out, like with all other PO's.
-There is nothing posted on their FB page
-no one here ( mods ) put the afiliates link up
-it was orginally revealed a week or so ago

ODD!

I'm thinking this may actually be a very limited production run. Hence the hush hush nature of thing?

i think HT is just finding out that the suit wasnt even in the movie and maybe not making many of them because of that? :dunno:dunno

Does anyone understand SSC's Flexpay terms and why they change from item to item? Why could I get IP with 5 payments of 50-ish dollars and I could only get WM2 with 3 payments of 80-ish dollars, and it doesn't come out until next year? Always been confused by that.

Does anyone understand SSC's Flexpay terms and why they change from item to item? Why could I get IP with 5 payments of 50-ish dollars and I could only get WM2 with 3 payments of 80-ish dollars, and it doesn't come out until next year? Always been confused by that.

Me too!! I don't get it! :dunno :pfft:

I'm sure it's some back-end accounting/inventory thing. :dunno

As for WM Mk2, the lack of hype on the PO could be because the email is running a bit late or maybe someone jumped the gun on putting it up.

Still, it doesn't appear in the movie per se, so maybe it really is related to that...ah well, I PO it. :p

this figure went on sale on tuesday in a couple of places. no one in america had it before SS last night. i was expecting PO in this evenings newsletter but snagged an exclusive last night. now all we need is a quick sellout! :lol don't hesitate peeps!!!!

Didn't see these pics posted here yet.

iW94tDcqH6WB3.jpg

iPfkf39awWF3j.jpg

It's really growin on me, and you never know, could show up in Avengers 2!

It's really growin on me, and you never know, could show up in Avengers 2!

Me too, i prefer this over IP, but based on the official "prequel" comics, this WM Mk2 is suppose to be the original state before being painted into IP. So don't think it'll be in Avengers... although i prefer a WM Mk3 instead... :rock

Back