1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you look at any item on BBTS you can place that item in your cart and then just change the quantity to a large number like 1000. Then hit update cart, and it will adjust the quantity to whatever they have on hand. They rarely have any items on their site that they will carry or offer more than 1000 of.

i'm not sure that's an accurate way to determine remaining stock. someone said it sold out, then 62 left and then said it sold out again. i went to their website and it still was for sale. now it's listed as sold out since last night and i haven't seen it return to pre-order status again. they put a two figure limit so i don't see how their cart system accepted anymore than that.

oh well, snagged the ex on sideshow and ordered a regular from BBTS before the sellout with no NRD. doesn't hurt to have an extra of what i feel will be a hard to find figure when it's ready to ship. :)

i'm not sure that's an accurate way to determine remaining stock. someone said it sold out, then 62 left and then said it sold out again. i went to their website and it still was for sale. now it's listed as sold out since last night and i haven't seen it return to pre-order status again. they put a two figure limit so i don't see how their cart system accepted anymore than that.

oh well, snagged the ex on sideshow and ordered a regular from BBTS before the sellout with no NRD. doesn't hurt to have an extra of what i feel will be a hard to find figure when it's ready to ship. :)

No pre-order check is ever going to be 100% accurate, its a pre-order, they don't have stock yet, so they'll order more.

No pre-order check is ever going to be 100% accurate, its a pre-order, they don't have stock yet, so they'll order more.

BBTS doesn't require a NRD, when most every other place does. for this reason, they haven't had many preorder slots available before the figure is listed as 'pre-order sold out'. they haven't replenished stock for any of the others.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=3148&company=148

the WM M2 was gone before they even had a chance to bring it to the front page of their website. QUICK sellout!!! i urge all collectors to grab the exclusive on the SS website. use the forum side-ad links to help support SSF.

BBTS doesn't require a NRD, when most every other place does. for this reason, they haven't had many preorder slots available before the figure is listed as 'pre-order sold out'. they haven't replenished stock for any of the others.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=3148&company=148

the WM M2 was gone before they even had a chance to bring it to the front page of their website. QUICK sellout!!! i urge all collectors to grab the exclusive on the SS website. use the forum side-ad links to help support SSF.

It didn't officially sell out until today, theres a very good chance that when they put the stock in their system yesterday afternoon, they didn't have a full picture of their total, or somebody ****ed up and put in a wrong amount. And the Mark 42 sold out in a similarly quick fashion.

It didn't officially sell out until today, theres a very good chance that when they put the stock in their system yesterday afternoon, they didn't have a full picture of their total, or somebody ****ed up and put in a wrong amount. And the Mark 42 sold out in a similarly quick fashion.

BBTS tried a NRD for a VERY short while. i canceled an order because of it. shortly after they realized they should limit the pre-orders for products that NRDs are required for rather than have a mandatory NRD. the four figures that are listed as 'preorder sold out' on the IM3 link i posted...i'm down!!! :)

i think no NRD gives a collector more flexibility and they will order more items.

BBTS knows.

Tony-Montana-Al-Pacino-and-Manny-Ribera-Steven-Bauer-in-Scarface-2.jpg

i dont mean to be stupid, but if someone with knowledge could answer this, not someone guessing...

WTF is this thing? Its not in any of the three movies correct? so to me, it looks like they took iron patriot, took the paint off, and called it a day, with no real concern that this suit doesnt even exist. wtf am i missing? this feels like a money grab and nothing else. surely i need to be schooled, because i wanna like this suit, but i feel dirty. i dont wanna be a HT whore anymore.

is this what i think it is, or was this suit some where in one of the movies and i missed it?? was it eluded to? anything?

i dont mean to be stupid, but if someone with knowledge could answer this, not someone guessing...

WTF is this thing? Its not in any of the three movies correct? so to me, it looks like they took iron patriot, took the paint off, and called it a day, with no real concern that this suit doesnt even exist. wtf am i missing? this feels like a money grab and nothing else. surely i need to be schooled, because i wanna like this suit, but i feel dirty. i dont wanna be a HT whore anymore.

is this what i think it is, or was this suit some where in one of the movies and i missed it?? was it eluded to? anything?

this is the iron patriot suit. the WM 2 was repainted by the government after the avengers and called iron patriot. read the im3 prequel comic
war-machine-iron-man-3-comic-612x331.png

On the sale page it says this figure is supposed to have free shipping, but when I try to place an order shipping is charged. Has anybody figured out what's going on with the shipping situation.

On the sale page it says this figure is supposed to have free shipping, but when I try to place an order shipping is charged. Has anybody figured out what's going on with the shipping situation.

the exclusive doesn't have rates listed but it's definitely not free. the regular has this listed:

Please Note - Shipping Deals at SideshowCollectibles.com

$10.00 Flat Rate Shipping
USA

$25.00 Flat Rate Shipping
Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, France, Germany and Italy

(Rates Listed are Per Figure)

You already know :exactly:

That being said, I like this much better then Faux Patriot that appeared in the movie.

I was told this isn't even in the movie, like at all even in the background for a second. Is that true?

If so why are people shelling out $300 for it? I truely don't understand that if this is just a concept that never made it into a movie in any form.

Surely it is in the movie and I've been told wrong, yes?

They are buying it because they like it. A product doesn't necessarily have to be in movies for people to buy it. Look at Gunmetal Mark III and Secret Project Mark IV.

the exclusive doesn't have rates listed but it's definitely not free. the regular has this listed:

Please Note - Shipping Deals at SideshowCollectibles.com

$10.00 Flat Rate Shipping
USA

$25.00 Flat Rate Shipping
Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, France, Germany and Italy

(Rates Listed are Per Figure)

The Exclusive is the one I was talking about. If you click on the link on this forums Homepage, it takes you to the SSC listing and has free shipping banners listed all over the page. I put the figure in my cart and I'm being charged $10 shipping (that's not much for shipping, but I'd definitely buy the figure if it really had free shipping). I personally don't need the EX piece and know I can save a little more through some vendors.

Depends on your point of view. Personally, I don't care if something appeared in the movies or not (like would this all of a sudden be an OK offering for you if it appeared in the background for two seconds?... have to admit, don't get this POV as it's not like these movies are masterpieces by any stretch), so long as I like the design. I bought the MILK WM version over the movie version simply because I like the colour scheme better and don't regret it. So, yeah, I wouldn't feel dirty about it if you simply prefer this version. Who cares about the movie.

this is warmachine before being branded iron patriot.
it is just iron patriot without the paint :lol

..iron patriot wasn't a new suit just a re branding of the existing warmachine. that was the whole point of his introduction in the movie happening the way it did.

maybe they needed to stick in a scene showing the armor going through the painting process to make it clear :dunno

Concurred, rego. A montage (with Black Sabbath blaring in the background) of Tony and Rhodey taping off the various pieces of armour, watching as it is painted and then high-fiving as the work completes would've been great.

People are freaking out about why HT is making armors not in the movie or not in for long yet 2 of the highest valued armors are gunmetal and secret project

The Exclusive is the one I was talking about. If you click on the link on this forums Homepage, it takes you to the SSC listing and has free shipping banners listed all over the page. I put the figure in my cart and I'm being charged $10 shipping (that's not much for shipping, but I'd definitely buy the figure if it really had free shipping). I personally don't need the EX piece and know I can save a little more through some vendors.

i think you're incorrect. i've never seen the exclusive version of any new hot toys figure sold by sideshow offer free shipping during pre-order. maybe on some select stock they are trying to unload. $10 is a fair shipping price.

i think you're incorrect. i've never seen the exclusive version of any new hot toys figure sold by sideshow offer free shipping during pre-order. maybe on some select stock they are trying to unload. $10 is a fair shipping price.

Indeed. All the new Iron Man figs have flat rate shipping of $10. It would state Free Shipping in that green text they have.

Back