1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I get that too but again if they pump out a figure that people like, I don't see that being an issue. If it's a nice design, more power to those people who like that particular line, in this case, Iron Man.

I am a fan of Iron Man, and War Machine, so for me I just love anything that represents the characters.

Some fans are mainly movie fans, and were only brought in as fans once they saw the movies. So both perspectives have their merit, and both are viable reasons to like or dislike a figure.

I may pass on this one though, not because it wasn't in the movie, but because i can only afford so many figures...:lol

Exactly, people need to understand they're a business first before anything. I don't even think they care about us fans at all. :lol

That's why they're pumping out Hearbreaker, Redsnapper,
Igor and WarMachine before the movie even hits.

For me though, if I like the design and the way it looks, ill buy it.

I'm not too picky with it being on screen for that long or not. I understand those who view it like that. I just don't understand people bashing at those who do buy it.

Whether or not it was in the movie has no bearing for me. Since I have IP on order I just don't think I can justify buying this figure when it is essentially the same figure with just a different paint scheme.

Having said that, there is a slight possibility I may cave and order it if there are no hints of another original WM figure on the horizon since I don't have a WM in my collection.

Prototype pictures of War Machine Mark II that I took at AC's Iron Man Exhibition.

8698449023_2e6dc4a0ff_b.jpg

8699572632_681bc25a12_b.jpg

8699572460_4da820e0f2_b.jpg

8699572324_890dc14067_b.jpg

8699572182_63470392fc_b.jpg

Went to PO it [special edition] today (usd255.72 with the current rate)
and saw the movie after that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

easier to build another variant than to modify an existing one..

almost looks like you could make all the other variants using pieces of other armours, fun & games for completionists :D

According to this, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...073741849.58690437343&type=1&relevant_count=1

Here (Thailand) & Singapore are the selected market. So I went to PO it @ the showcase with the official distributor.

So whats happening with Sideshow??? I really want that helmet that comes with a red snapper, and now this too, i really dont care for the hologram figures, then again i dont have one, guess they could be cool in hand.. just like these release photos, its a like, nahhh but then when one of you guys shows an actual picture from display case it looks alot better'' and now im like, hmmmm ok ok, kinda cool

So was the War Machine Mark II in the movie?
Was it the one shown along side the Iron Patriot?
If so what was different from the original?

Back