1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didnt grab the first so I will be getting this....

Warmachine 2.0 paired up with the 43 (or maybe even the 45) will look amazing! I ever liked the look of him with the 42, just didn't look right for me.

Warmachine 2.0 paired up with the 43 (or maybe even the 45) will look amazing! I ever liked the look of him with the 42, just didn't look right for me.

Same... I didnt like the gold, I'd like to pick up the 42 some time though :dunno
and that would look so cool.

It's official, it's the Mark II in AoU, but with different shoulder markings and darker colors.

10863792_10152692234652344_5361404854276644887_o.jpg

Nice! Glad I was able to reacquire the WM Mk2 at a very good price.

After receiving full-blown 6th scale figures the busts wouldn't do it for me, but I'll bet they take up a lot less space.

It looks like all those folks who purchased a WM MK 2 may be in luck. One less figure to buy for this movie.

so is it now safe to assume that war machine mark 2 is, in fact, a repaint and came after, the iron patriot? that would explain why the war machine has the star on the chest. sorry if i'm late to the party on this one.

so is it now safe to assume that war machine mark 2 is, in fact, a repaint and came after, the iron patriot? that would explain why the war machine has the star on the chest. sorry if i'm late to the party on this one.

War Machine never had a star on his chest... I think you mean Mark 22 AKA Hot Rod.

In the prelude comic marvel did, war machine mk2 existed prior to iron patriot and then in Iron man 3 its referenced that iron patriot is simply new paint job on the armor.

As for why the Hot Rod has the star on the chest, despite being a War Machine Mark 2 prototype, you can chalk that up to recycling the CG model for Iron Patriot. Since War Machine Mark 2 never appeared in the movie it's reasonable to assume that a CG model that suit without the star on the chest was simply never made.

attachment.php

As someone who already has WM 2.0, and as subtle as the change is, I kinda prefer the colors of this bust. I think it's enough for me to sell the WM 2.0 now and pick up the AoU version, when it gets announced.

Back