1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered about the wording:

Should any pieces remain available after the convention has ended, they will be offered for Pre-Order through Sideshow.com in the future

Why 'pre-order' if they're already in stock?

They are not in stock yet.

You can usually watch their twitter video streams at https://www.periscope.tv/collectsideshow/

You don't need a twitter id to watch. Just in case they do it again . . .

I got one! Thank you! My first Iron Man. I loved the deco so much that I had to have it.

Does anyone know what the shipping and customs charges to the UK are likely to be? Do they collect those before they send the item?

I got one! Thank you! My first Iron Man. I loved the deco so much that I had to have it.

Does anyone know what the shipping and customs charges to the UK are likely to be? Do they collect those before they send the item?

In Italy custom will ask around 90€/100€ without shipping...

Just put it up on the site! Stop playing these games. It’s not fair that they are dangling it like a carrot saying “it’s limited” “you need to be at NY CC to get one and maybe if any are left we’re going to post it” only to have people selling codes on eBay and then posting codes on Twitter. If you want to sell it, then just sell it!

Just put it up on the site! Stop playing these games. It’s not fair that they are dangling it like a carrot saying “it’s limited” “you need to be at NY CC to get one and maybe if any are left we’re going to post it” only to have people selling codes on eBay and then posting codes on Twitter. If you want to sell it, then just sell it!

Who knows, maybe HT forced sideshow to sell through the Cons first before allowing a general online sale. It’s been a show exclusive all over the world so that requirement wouldn’t surprise me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a code on ebay for $30 to guarentee I get one as I am tired of Sideshow's games. The codes were just plain stupid as Sideshow was leaving money on the table encouraging the resellers. While I would not have wanted to give Sideshow the extra $30, what were they thinking with these codes? They should have made people preorder at the booth, then sold the rest online. End of story.

I bought a code on ebay for $30 to guarentee I get one as I am tired of Sideshow's games. The codes were just plain stupid as Sideshow was leaving money on the table encouraging the resellers. While I would not have wanted to give Sideshow the extra $30, what were they thinking with these codes? They should have made people preorder at the booth, then sold the rest online. End of story.

it suks, but at least Prices are starting to drop on ebay, So it's either get a code on ebay or pay attention to Sideshow's social media!! Good luck everyone!

I was fortunate enough to get a code during their live IG stream thanks to a friend, and member here, letting me know they were doing it. I almost missed it though since the first code I got was used while I was checking out. Got lucky and was able to use another!

I'm so excited! This is my first iron man and I've always been a huge fan of Tron!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Custom charges are either £45 for 1/6 or £75 for 1/4 in my experience, you have to pay it before it gets delivered.
Going on the dhl website and inputting the tracking info and paying the custom charges upfront makes the delivery faster too, so if recommend that [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty of $25 codes on ebay.
Just got one and ordered. Big FU goes out to Sideshow - You can keep your Live-Feed, Insta, Twatter, and the rest of the Anti-Social media .

Back