1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm....

I wonder if the invitations codes are for all who RSVP'd on their site or just for those who get to the SS area at NYCC.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Good question. I forgot they were handing out codes at the show. That's what the page is for. Probably after a certain amount of time they'll open it up to everyone else, or they MIGHT email those who signed up on their site a code. This is a new one from Sideshow.

It's just another hype tactic like they've been using to make it seem more limited than it really is... They'll be up on the site for order at some point. So many people thought dark side anakin would be hard to get, yet it's still on the site.

It's just another hype tactic like they've been using to make it seem more limited than it really is... They'll be up on the site for order at some point. So many people thought dark side anakin would be hard to get, yet it's still on the site.

It's certainly working on me. I've gone from being 'If I get it, I get it....if not...whatever' to 'Must. Have'. :panic:

Waiting on that email. Maybe it'll go out on Thursday since that's first day of NYCC?

oh man i was so close to spending 8hundo to get one on ebay, id be choking myself right about now.....

Going to NYCC and order one. I hope there are a bunch left over for everyone that wants to order on the site after Sunday. I’ll try to squeeze any info on it from them and relay it

It's does say on SSC that they WILL have some for sale online if you cannot make it to NYCC. It might be 5 or it might be 500 but some will be up for online PO.

BE91986D-3473-4DF7-9E55-57B1EEB4DE34.jpeg

I agree if i can pick it up for under $400 shipped i'll be happy, but if not somehow i will live.. its funny i just booked a weekend in San Francisco, with a concert even, and it was less than $400... what we spend on these figures sometimes really pales in comparison of what you can be doing out there in the world :):) i often think sure lets go do that, its nothing compared to a hot toys figure :)

You mean leave my house and see people? Crazy talk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read it as......

SS got 200 pieces ( just using a random number ). They saved 50 for online sale for non-attendees. And if any of the 150 ( still a random number used for the purposes of my opinion :wink1: ) that are earmarked for NYCC booth visitors are not handed out, THOSE will be offered for PO also.

Of course this is simply my interpretation and I could be completely wrong. Any numbers used in this post were any used for the purpose illustrating my opinion. :lol

I read it as......

SS got 200 pieces ( just using a random number ). They saved 50 for online sale for non-attendees. And if any of the 150 ( still a random number used for the purposes of my opinion :wink1: ) that are earmarked for NYCC booth visitors are not handed out, THOSE will be offered for PO also.

Of course this is simply my interpretation and I could be completely wrong. Any numbers used in this post were any used for the purpose illustrating my opinion. :lol

And (of course) when your numbers are wrong you will be vilified here regardless. :lol

Back