1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what its worth I contacted SS today about this figure and NYCC: the long and short of it is they said they haven't been given info on if they will for sure even have it at NYCC and/or if they will have it for pre-order on their site if they do. She said to check back closer to the con which is next week..... so yeah we will see.

From Sideshow site

Not able to make it to NYCC and want to try and get this collectible? Should any pieces remain available after the convention has ended, they will be offered for Pre-Order through Sideshow.com in the future! Simply sign-up on the RSVP list today and we’ll send you updates!

From Sideshow site

Not able to make it to NYCC and want to try and get this collectible? Should any pieces remain available after the convention has ended, they will be offered for Pre-Order through Sideshow.com in the future! Simply sign-up on the RSVP list today and we’ll send you updates!

Well dang! Hopefully this turns out like the Anakin situation and we can pre order after the show.

It is kinda weird it says you have to go to the booth and get a card, that card has pre order link. So looks like it’s all pre order only.

Anybody going to NYCC want to pick me up a card? Would love you forever haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So the Sideshow chat hint on youtube was correct. ;) I really want this figure. Fingers crossed. I RSVP'd. Too bad I'm not going to NYCC this year.

in case anyone was wondering, i was told the one I ordered at Toys2 would be in in November. (I'm in Canada). So not sure if thats when anyone would be getting it from Sideshow.

freaken awesome hope they release some good news even if they dont deliver, but ebay price will prob drop and ill snag one quick

freaken awesome hope they release some good news even if they dont deliver, but ebay price will prob drop and ill snag one quick

Prices won't drop that much. There might be a small dip, but once the lower prices are gone and stock starts to go down. Prices will go back up again.

damn I hope I get a chance to snag one through SS if that even happens. Just started collecting myself but I couldnt pass on this one

Prices won't drop that much. There might be a small dip, but once the lower prices are gone and stock starts to go down. Prices will go back up again.

Agreed… I think the stock Sideshow will receive on this will be minimal.

I don't think that Hot Toys went back into production with this one, these are probably the left overs
from the Summer Conventions that Hot Toys sold them at.

Weren't IM figures supposed to be ultra trendy in Asia? I don't get how an exclusive limited figure like this still has left overs.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Agreed… I think the stock Sideshow will receive on this will be minimal.

I don't think that Hot Toys went back into production with this one, these are probably the left overs
from the Summer Conventions that Hot Toys sold them at.

:lol

Dude, people over there hire other people to stand in line and buy it for them, theres no way these are left overs. Whats more likely is these were produced all at the same time and have been planned all along, except they had too many exclusives available and had to hold off till NYCC to both build hype and allow people the opportunity to not miss out

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/ho...8-exclusive-neon-tech-iron-man-from-hot-toys/

They say if your not attending the show they will be making some available online

Also to add to that, I think this is just a marketing ploy. Said the same stuff with Anakin and then they still have him for preorder. I bet they just made a second run and are going by preorder only. Since, if you read it, you go to NYCC and get a code to pre order it not actually get it at the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just sharing, HT official distributor in my country also open PreOrder IM Neon Tech on recent Toys Fair in my country. 1 hour after opening of the Toys Fair its already SOLD OUT. The official distributor never said how much PO they open on that day.
Take note that this PO (in my country) is for next year (Q1 2019) release, so i'm not sure if HT will do another round of limited production or what

Just sharing, HT official distributor in my country also open PreOrder IM Neon Tech on recent Toys Fair in my country. 1 hour after opening of the Toys Fair its already SOLD OUT. The official distributor never said how much PO they open on that day.
Take note that this PO (in my country) is for next year (Q1 2019) release, so i'm not sure if HT will do another round of limited production or what

So this one is still in production likely. I don’t think it’s as limited as initially suspected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this one is still in production likely. I don’t think it’s as limited as initially suspected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it was but the mk4 mold is still hot,so why not........?[emoji57]

Back