1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or does everyone get terrible service form Sideshow? 5-7 business days has turned into 14 business days(20 regular)with zero communication. Hang tight is the response when you go in chat room. She also says if you email with multiple inquiries you get put at the back of the que. Real nice service.

Took them 10 business days to respond to a recent customer service request I sent.

I guess they are still busy from the New Year break, idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine and inspected thoroughly. Luckily no scuff marks or QC issues.

It’s my favorite Iron Man blacklight light or no light. I’ll take any and all Mark IV DC variations.

Nice pickup.

It’s my favorite Iron Man blacklight light or no light. I’ll take any and all Mark IV DC variations.

Nice pickup.

Agreed. Out of the box its truly beautiful; love the glossy black finish.

Sideshow actually sent me some replacement parts for the pieces that were scuffed up on mine, and I received them today. The replacement pieces are even more scuffed up than what the figure came with, and they have paint scratches. They overall look worse than what I got originally. Makes me wonder if they even look at these things before shipping them out... The disappointment grows!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I indulged :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

I nabbed one off the bay for what I consider a mildly decent deal considering the aftermarket and exclusivity.

Gggg'aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

mine comes with some scuffs but minor things I guess but in a lot of parts of the armor, the faceplate has some as well but in that particular case is because was rubbing with the foam.

to be honest I wont contact sideshow because of the limited edition I have and is not noticeable. I mean, is black so I can deal with it.

Soooo SICK!!!!!

gvqaMiK.jpg

CAZ31Af.jpg

Is it just me or does everyone get terrible service form Sideshow? 5-7 business days has turned into 14 business days(20 regular)with zero communication. Hang tight is the response when you go in chat room. She also says if you email with multiple inquiries you get put at the back of the que. Real nice service.

Took 33 days for part to arrive and only after emails, chat room, then finally phone call which had me on hold for 25 minutes. Emailed all details of poor customer communication and issues, twice. Not a single reply. Not sure I will order direct from SS again.

I've been told my missing Neon Tech part will ship within the next 7 days (ticket opened on 29th December). It's been a haul but I'm glad it appears there's finally going to be some movement.

IMG950326.jpg
Got my neon tech a bit ago and meant to post a pic but my.phone camera isn't as good as my wife's so finally had a chance. I Made a little sperate detolf shelf for it so white light wouldn't shine through. Guess I was lucky to not have any defects on it as well.

Back