1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Teenage Groot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Res pg 7 post # 62

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

I just noticed the ball wrist joints on Groot, they look like standard cheap recolored HT Wrist pegs and way too noticeable for my taste.

View attachment 398196
I noticed that too. You'd think they would have designed a moulded cuff or something, but I suppose they'd limit movement. Did the old groot have the same?

Sent from a point in space and time

Old groot is not as bad but you can still see them. This is just a prototype so they should have correct size joints when they start making them.

Old groot is not as bad but you can still see them. This is just a prototype so they should have correct size joints when they start making them.

HT did sculpt the wrists on Rocket so why did they stop at the wrists for poor Groot though.

It has a Aug/Sept release date on both the 2 pack and single on SS. So it's moved up a lot, might not have had a lot of orders.

Yeah I guess he wasn't the most popular character from infinity war. I'm looking forward to receiving him though, he'll look great with Thor and Rocket.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

dang i ordered the 2pack & no e-mail :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I got 2 pack as well and no e-mail. I think it’s a mistake. Hadn’t even released in HK...takes a month after release to get state side.

Yeah I guess he wasn't the most popular character from infinity war. I'm looking forward to receiving him though, he'll look great with Thor and Rocket.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

29091e33d029d5d700fceb9c6a9b9053.jpg

Heck yeah he will!!!!

Ordered the two pack from ToySapiens in Japan. They are charging now. It’s shipping this month. Not a mistake.

Back