1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Teenage Groot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible orders were so low in Hong Kong that they're gonna ship to America first? Has that ever happened before? I was waiting on this one but I may not wait too much longer if he ends up being rare or something.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

For those of you who are getting this guy, how do you plan to display him? He never used a gun in the movie but he looks really cool with it. I wonder why they included that since he never used it in the movie.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

For those of you who are getting this guy, how do you plan to display him? He never used a gun in the movie but he looks really cool with it. I wonder why they included that since he never used it in the movie.

If I get him, I'm going with the playing a video game look initially.

He probably did use it but that scene ended up getting cut just like War Machine in Iron Man 3

He never used a gun in the movie but he looks really cool with it. I wonder why they included that since he never used it in the movie.

Didn't he used it in the end on the battlefield in Wakanda against all those beasts?

Found on weibo.com
It's fake????

Attachments

• 29381f30e924b89903a42ad762061d950b7bf641.jpg
    29381f30e924b89903a42ad762061d950b7bf641.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 172
That looks very real. My guess is we will see blogger photos of him tonight. Wow. Can't believe how quick he's out. Kind of bad timing though. I can't do anymore orders coming out this quick right now(I'm paying on too many others right now) though so I may have to wait and see how long he last once hitting America. Congrats to those who can get him soon though.

Final product photos are up at hot topics facebook page... the wrist ball joint doesn't seem to be as noticeable, but that could just be the angles they decided to go with.

I wish I got my charging notification for the 27th.
wwCGyDK.gif

The decision is if I want the two pack or not. I have the v2 Rocket, but I wouldn't mind having him with the Guardians AND with the road trip trio from IW.

Let me know if you need Groot. You can message me or fine me in forum's market.

Love the music selection iPhone !

The guy that designs Rockets guns for each movie must have a great time doing it. They always look so epic and huge !

Back