1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Teenage Groot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d16469e23e84c0b395778bb7a425d623.jpg

b3eb91a67057aff044cdaa7e85972336.jpg

Twin pack!

Damn... It was likely they'd come as a 2 pack but I was still hoping for an option for groot by himself. Might skip this depending on the price. I want groot but the additional rocket is not worth paying extra for.

Damn... It was likely they'd come as a 2 pack but I was still hoping for an option for groot by himself. Might skip this depending on the price. I want groot but the additional rocket is not worth paying extra for.

Yea I agree.. All three versions of rocket are too similar, wish they released groot by himself, then again they’ll charge $220 for bare bones.

Great for those who don’t have rocket tho

Now we wait for the price.. this is the best part.

edit: I'm not sure why we can't have an alternate Rocket head.. his mouth is always open and it's kinda silly.

Ah, a separate release makes more sense. Now make him affordable and everyone will be happy... right.

As long as he's not crazy expensive, I'll get the solo Teen Groot. I don't care what he comes with, I don't need an second Rocket. I have the first one, skipped volume 2, no need to get this one who comes with LESS than the vol. 2 one. Hoping Groot is under 200 but I'll pay up to 210 I guess. Another 5 or 10 bucks and he goes into maybe territory cause he really is pretty small and not much there too.

Bundle is 370,000 won here in Korea for preorder. $347.80 converted to U.S.

Back