1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Teenage Groot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy they released him solo, I don’t need a 3rd Rocket just for the rifle, as I have both previous ones and Vol2 Rocket is much better anyways...however Groot has been different in every movie so he’s a MUST.

It's HK$2,130 (~$272 USD) for the Bundle
and HK$1,330 (~$170 USD) for Groot by himself according to secret base.

Why is it so high in Korea? I hope the SSC markup isn't so insane.

Nice one iPhone. Cool music :lol

Teen groot is larger than I expected when you see him like that. I mustn't have paid so much attention to the photos on the phone.

Still think I'll stick with my full grown Groot. Only need one. But this is certainly cool.

That’s the hot toys direct price. Iron man was 330ish direct and 407 at Sideshow. So it will probably have a bit of a markup

This really shows the markup of SS.

Has anyone seen any other prices from Hong Kong sellers ? I guess they will probably just take the SS price and keep the same profit margin.

Another poor attempt at Rocket. Why they didn't include a closed mouth sculpt...

This is what I’m most upset about. I didn’t get the Vol. 2 Rocket yet, so if they had the closed mouth instead I easily would have gone for the two pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now it’s up, 220 is kinda steep for this character. If it had been 180 or under would have preordered, now will wait to see other characters and their costs / release dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, we should all keep our money. That's the only way to get SS/HT to change their pricing. I aspect them to do this on future movie releases as well.

So strange - this is actually more expensive than the baby groot which is "chunkier" and actually has an outfit. The original big Groot hung around for quite some time, I am tempted to expect this might do the same.

I just noticed the ball wrist joints on Groot, they look like standard cheap recolored HT Wrist pegs and way too noticeable for my taste.

HT Groot Wrist Pegs 002.jpg

Back