1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not worth it at all- and the wings thingee won't be lighted or highly articulated and i'd never use the laser arm thing anyhow. pass all the way but yes HT will sell alot no matter what...

It looks great to me. [emoji7]

Yes, it’s too expensive. [emoji383]

Yes, I ordered it. [emoji403]

Yes, I’ll enjoy it. 🤟

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This one is like the Mark 45 for me… a little over-the-top organic looking, like a metal skin.
Just not feeling this armor like some of the others. Same thing with War Machine Mark 4. Kind of just "meh".

I would have much rather they gave the Mark 49 some more screen time after Homecoming, but
I know Marvel better than that by now, lol.

This one is like the Mark 45 for me… a little over-the-top organic looking, like a metal skin.
Just not feeling this armor like some of the others. Same thing with War Machine Mark 4. Kind of just "meh".

I would have much rather they gave the Mark 49 some more screen time after Homecoming, but

You mean MK47. Not tough enough it barely held up to Cap and Bucky (46/47 same thing). Have to have serious upgrades from Wakanda if you want to try and fight the big guy.

Agreed. My biggest problem with the 45 was the weirdly small helmet. I think the 46 is the last suit we'll have that still looks halfway believable as a guy in a metal suit.

Makes sense for him to have almost alien (chitauri maybe?) Tech in the suit to take on Thanos, but the organic aesthetic just isn't for me.

I wonder if Stark will have an explanation for his suit or just shows up in it. Definitely a huge leap in tech with this one.

I'm just trying to do my best to not do a re-run of the Mk45 lol. When the 45 was first revealed (trailer and HT), my gut reaction was that it was just too anrdoid looking. But I got caught up in the excitement for AoU and PO'd anyway, only to sell it several months before the Mk46 came in (which I do love except for the lack of gold on the legs).

This reminds me of the 45 because I do think it looks cool in general, but it's just so far removed from what I love about IM armors. I don't plan to pick this up, but if this armor does some amazing stuff on-screen, all bets are off :lol

Though the price tag is doing an amazing job of jumping the hype train tracks for me...

Same tech BP uses with his suit coming out of the necklace so i'm sure there will be some shop talk between Shuri and Tony.

I like it as a contrasting suit to the Mark III-X evolution and Mark 43 to 47 evolution. As said many times before by many people, Mark 45 looks like it should have followed 43 then 46 then 47. This suit looks like a the next step from Mark 45.

But unless I start getting creative with my poses, this would end up in it's most simple organic look if it formed part of my collection, which makes it really expensive. (Mark 45 if still available RRP would be a better financial purchase to achieve that look)

It's a bit like even in their most basic poses the Mark VI and IV diecasts do look better than the plastic re-releases last year.... but $100 better if museum HOA displaying? I dunno.. (mind you, I didn't hesitate with paying extra for the diecast, and I'm not planning on using the lights or getting too creative with it)

Grim, you're in Palo Alto? I didn't know I had a collector neighbor! :duff

I recently moved to the East Bay, but yeah I’m local. I get most of my HT figures through Comics Conspiracy in Sunnyvale.

That's awesome! I'm in LA now, but it's good to know another hometown collector. I'll reach out next time I visit the Bay (been meaning to hit up Shartimus, too).

I recently moved to the East Bay, but yeah I’m local. I get most of my HT figures through Comics Conspiracy in Sunnyvale.

I guess Im not the only one from the South Bay thinking of moving to East Bay. Housing down here is just whack.... Even engineering salary can't sustain anymore...

Back