1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bay Area freaks unite :clap

And then move somewhere else because it's way too expensive here :lol

Your housing costs are nuts. And I lived in SoCal where it’s not exactly cheap for the better part of a decade.

Your housing costs are nuts. And I lived in SoCal where it’s not exactly cheap for the better part of a decade.

A small house with no garage across the street from my old home in Palo Alto is only $15,000 a month. How is that expensive? [emoji848]🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A small house with no garage across the street from my old home in Palo Alto is only $15,000 a month. How is that expensive? [emoji848]��*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, nuts. LA/SD, where I lived, isn’t that bad, except certain places but there ain’t no small houses in those places, but it was still bad enough I moved. My first apartment as an adult in SD in the late 90s was 1300 for a one bedroom. I have a newer four bedroom, full basement, two car garage and that’s roughly my mortgage now. So it’s pretty nutty in Cali.

I think that punch = to the price of the Mark L. Whomever buys it is gonna be knocked out.

Popcultcha has the figure listed at a 'special just listed, limited time reduced price' pre-order price reduction. (Not that uncommon when P/C newly lists a HT figure. Killmonger currently has a similar reduction)

Convert to US currency seeing as that's what everyone talks here, it lists for $386US. Dunno what their shipping costs are to the US, but they are certainly cheaper for me than Sideshow..

Popcultcha has the figure listed at a 'special just listed, limited time reduced price' pre-order price reduction. (Not that uncommon when P/C newly lists a HT figure. Killmonger currently has a similar reduction)

Convert to US currency seeing as that's what everyone talks here, it lists for $386US. Dunno what their shipping costs are to the US, but they are certainly cheaper for me than Sideshow..

Just order from Time Walker, they have discounts on all of their figures.

They better put this in with the figure.
hkylihm1izl01.jpg

Thanks for the heads up...used my unused pennies..to pay half of the P.O. deposit for this figure..

maybe just maybe it comes with extras they could not say anything about until after the film is released and that MIGHT account for the extra cost.

Just a thought :dunno

I mean for that price, we better be getting a ton of extra stuff with it. Everything we see in the movie should be there, and Yes definitely they are holding somethings back.

I’m at the stage where I wanna try taking the risk of waiting for their annual 20% sale to pick up the iron mans since they always have stock e.g. 45 46 47 and recent exclusives like shades and retro bones all still available.

Whoever picks up that Hulkbuster at 20% off will be laughing to the bank!

Love their awesome packaging and wanna support local business as much as possible!

I’m at the stage where I wanna try taking the risk of waiting for their annual 20% sale to pick up the iron mans since they always have stock e.g. 45 46 47 and recent exclusives like shades and retro bones all still available.

Whoever picks up that Hulkbuster at 20% off will be laughing to the bank!

Love their awesome packaging and wanna support local business as much as possible!

I very nearly pulled the trigger on one of the quarter scale Iron Man figures that way. I think the 45.. What held me back in the end was I decided the one I have was enough, and even discounted it still costed a bit more than your typical die-cast sixth scale and still would have incurred Duty Tax..

Same tech BP uses with his suit coming out of the necklace so i'm sure there will be some shop talk between Shuri and Tony.

That would be a disservice to tony. I believe the EW article said it came out of the arc reactor in his chest. Im quicker to believe this is a natural evolution of starks own doing. He has been working towards this slowly over 10 yrs since Ironman 1. It should be his doing and his alone. Besides I don't think stark makes it to Wakanda until the final battle in the 3rd act..and there will be no time to talk. He'll probably be in space chasing thanos most of the film. All the more reason to believe Bleeding Edge is his design alone

Back