1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very difficult to do a flight pose with the backpack on. And the flight stand. Any pointers?

I use the waist grabber more as a leg grabber. Just position it below the crotch & position the pole between the wings & you're good.

Very difficult to do a flight pose with the backpack on. And the flight stand. Any pointers?
worked perfectly for me :)
48444755332_1911818cfe_z.jpg

I agree. Maybe it varies from figure to figure, but on mine that Nano Booster backpack doesn't have the tightest of fits and the slightest of adjustments seems to jar it loose. I've currently got him posed without it & holding the two energy swords. I picked up one of those larger dynamic stands for mine, so I'm planning to go back and give it another try.

I wasn't able to grab below the thruster pack (at least where it felt sturdy enough) , but can in the middle of it just fine. Although he can then only be lifted a little bit off the ground.

Had a lot of fun installing the batteries in this guy last night. :gah

I made the mistake of putting the box away put forgetting the instructions in there, which didn’t help.

Qui-Gon must have gone fishing......

LOL some serious offshore deep sea fishing. Hopefully has not been captured by pirates. Let's pray for his safe return so that the knowledge may be shared

Sorry guys. It’s been a rough couple of days...
It’s the SuperMCTOYS version. I picked it up as a full figure with Tony sculpt from the seller. Still waiting for the package!

Last edited:
Which body from OSK would you guys suggest to put together a Stark fig?

I'll be using the HS from the 47/50 and eventually 85.

It's up to you, of course, but I didn't keep mine. Not enough accessories and looks great from the waist up but off from the waist down. I've noticed a lot of people have been selling their 50s on the Facebook pages and classifieds. Usually, these Iron Man toys get sold out instantly.

For me, the 85 will be enough.

Mine did unfortunately come with a couple faint scratches on the front of the helmet. But not sure if it's really worth asking for a replacement, since it's only visible from real close and could be dismissed as just extra battle-damage by Sideshow...

I saw the pic. You should 100% ask for a replacement and will likely get one too. I think those scratches are unacceptable. They won't kick up a fuss. They'll replace straight away.

It's up to you, of course, but I didn't keep mine. Not enough accessories and looks great from the waist up but off from the waist down. I've noticed a lot of people have been selling their 50s on the Facebook pages and classifieds. Usually, these Iron Man toys get sold out instantly.

For me, the 85 will be enough.
Okay I guess I should go for War Machine Mark 4 instead then instead of the 50.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I was on the fence for a while about the 50, but now that I have it I think it looks spectacular. And I would actually rank it above my 6 and 46 now, as it's just a very sleek and sexy looking armor.

20190818_090935 (2).jpg

20190818_091057 (2).jpg

20190818_091117 (2).jpg

Back