1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all! I just opened my Mark L and I noticed a missing piece on the foot. Is the missing piece in the picture broken off or is it meant to be detachable?

wONQVMh.jpg

Not normal. Check the box and see if it's floating around and if your comfortable doing your own work you could glue it back on or contact your seller and get a replacement.

Bit the bullet and decided to nab this armor, surely an interesting Iron Man design, can't wait to see it in hand :panic:

I was on the fence for a while about the 50, but now that I have it I think it looks spectacular. And I would actually rank it above my 6 and 46 now, as it's just a very sleek and sexy looking armor.

View attachment 464447

View attachment 464448

View attachment 464449

Just got my hands on a crazy cheap Iron Spider on eBay & I was thinking how good he'd look next to IM, these are some killer shots, definitely considering. Would be my first Diecast & my first time paying over $300 for an HT if I do.

Just got my hands on a crazy cheap Iron Spider on eBay & I was thinking how good he'd look next to IM, these are some killer shots, definitely considering. Would be my first Diecast & my first time paying over $300 for an HT if I do.

Crazy cheap, huh? How much was it, if you don't mind me asking, and was it new or used?

Congrats on the purchase though.

Thank you! :)

NOOOOO, Thank you! Seriously though, I should have been more specific with my comment as it is not just a “snap” but a nicely done “edit” to emphasize and/or change some of the details on the armors. Specifically, I really appreciate the shiny gloss look on the Mk. L and the fact that you have the Nano Boosters attached (always confusing when I see a picture without them unless it is for a specific scene as they are, In my opinion, an extremely special accessory) and the much needed lights on the WM’s missle pod sensors (there is so much empty space that HT’s could have easily included lights but rushed the release instead). Again, fantastic work and a picture that is worth saving!

NOOOOO, Thank you! Seriously though, I should have been more specific with my comment as it is not just a ?snap? but a nicely done ?edit? to emphasize and/or change some of the details on the armors. Specifically, I really appreciate the shiny gloss look on the Mk. L and the fact that you have the Nano Boosters attached (always confusing when I see a picture without them unless it is for a specific scene as they are, In my opinion, an extremely special accessory) and the much needed lights on the WM?s missle pod sensors (there is so much empty space that HT?s could have easily included lights but rushed the release instead). Again, fantastic work and a picture that is worth saving!

I appreciate your kind words. No offense taken as I a really enjoy getting feedback on the photos I share on here. I too agree i prefer him with the boosters on. It separates him from the rest of the armors. I'm still enjoying this masterpiece!

You will not regret it. I was undecided for a while, but was blown away when I unboxed him.

I received it today and it's marvelous!! :thud:

Though I wish a few more accessories were included, however I'm not keen on the accessory set. I would've liked for the battle-damaged face plate from the exclusive accessories set to be included in this release, along with a battle-damaged chest plate at least to emulate the final battle with Thanos, but alas.

I received it today and it's marvelous!! :thud:

Though I wish a few more accessories were included, however I'm not keen on the accessory set. I would've liked for the battle-damaged face plate from the exclusive accessories set to be included in this release, along with a battle-damaged chest plate at least to emulate the final battle with Thanos, but alas.

awesome, I'm not getting the accessory set either, as I feel it's just a HT cash grab. I'm fine with it as it is, but agree that we could have used a few battle damaged parts, kind of like what they did for the Mark 45.

I managed to get a nano suit off eBay and a cheap body to do my first ever figure bash using the unmasked head sculpt from the Mark L. Not perfect, but definitely a nice and inexpensive add to the Infinity War collection!

536dcbc78ba954dbba3d49aaf5d25b10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back