1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheesh, sorry. I didn't think that would be a reportable offense.

EDIT: Just updated my account with the paid subscription. I wanted to get a head start on my sales and had fully intended to subscribe to premium membership later today, but I wasn't in the position to do that at the time. I'm not some disingenuous merchant. Thanks for reporting me, random stranger, instead of DM'ing with a more direct and friendly reminder. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
Strictly speaking, I'm not a new member...but I haven't been on these forums for nearly two years.

Regardless, in retrospect, I will own my mistake in hastily advertising sales a few hours shy of renewing my premium membership. I'm still in disagreement though about being reported for making a simple and innocent mistake.

Whatever though. I will proceed with my small handful of sales, then move on.

How would he know he's been reported if it wasn't him? Hes not a mod so it is an obvious conclusion he did it.

Well I'm not a premium member so I thought maybe he had access to such info. But as you are, apparently that's not the case. It's also possible someone messaged him to say he was reported. Regardless, rules are rules. It's not how I would have handled it, but calling him a ****** is a pretty childish reaction, especially when you're not the person being reported. :slap

Well I'm not a premium member so I thought maybe he had access to such info. But as you are, apparently that's not the case. It's also possible someone messaged him to say he was reported. Regardless, rules are rules. It's not how I would have handled it, but calling him a ****** is a pretty childish reaction, especially when you're not the person being reported. :slap
It sounds to me like you're looking way too much into it my guy. Doesn't matter if the FBI called him up and told him the guy was reported, for him to treat that guy that way was unfair. And I don't see anything childish about supporting another member who was simply ignorant to the fact that you require a premium membership to sell.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It sounds to me like you're looking way too much into it my guy. Doesn't matter if the FBI called him up and told him the guy was reported, for him to treat that guy that way was unfair. And I don't see anything childish about supporting another member who was simply ignorant to the fact that you require a premium membership to sell.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep, I think we're all giving this more attention than it warrants. And your supporting another member is commendable, it was the name calling that IMO was a step too far. But it's all good. :wave

He posted in another figure thread about selling a character.

He said the same exact thing about "Im selling this" and how another member and I already told him he needed a premium membership before he can sell.

Yet, here he is again doing the exact same thing right after we told him he needed a premium membership.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt but if he did it again just right after we told him he needed a premium membership says otherwise..

Attachments

• mk46.jpg
    mk46.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
Anyone know what's the best body to get with the Nano Jacket for Tony? Just got into the hobby so I'm not entirely sure.

Anyone know what's the best body to get with the Nano Jacket for Tony? Just got into the hobby so I'm not entirely sure.

I used a spare truetype advanced i have had for years, it turned out ok. Getting the gloves on were was a bit of a pain. I decided not to glue the arc reactor to the shirt since the jacket is zipped up about halfway and it seems to hold it in place. Now i just need the glasses that come with the far from home spiderman.

Sweet. Just got an email notice from Sideshow so looks like I won't have to wait until the end of the year for the reissue after all.

damn. i just got notified that mine is coming into the warehouse on 7/30 and will be shipped shortly after. i got in with the first batch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thor was feeling lonely so I went into storage and finally got the Mark 50, Doctor Strange and Black Widow opened up :) Will get around to Thanos, Captain America and Iron Spider later this weekend..

20190727_102705.jpg

20190727_111737.jpg

Back