1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first iron man die cast. Last iron man I purchased was the non diecast Mark 7. Definitely getting Mark 85 as well

Unless wongderek is owen1313 from IG or Owen Studios, that isn't his work. Regardless, it does look amazing.

First off, amazing paint job. Do you have to strip the paint first before you re-paint or do you just paint over the existing colors?

But most importantly how did you fix the thigh gap??? :clap

If you check owen1313's Instagram, he has a photo of the leg mod that reduces the 'kinky boots' gap. Really impressive work.

The paint is nice, but I'm much more impressed by the leg gap fix. Looks like he actually added material to the leg to help hide the gap. Which is feasible if you're doing a full repaint. Was hoping it'd be something more viable for everyone haha

Yeah the leg gap mod is what has me interested. Wish I could bring myself to mod my own figures but can’t risk it. Just paid way to much for it lol. Bet a full custom repaint and mod to the legs would be more than the figure itself

Yeah the leg gap mod is what has me interested. Wish I could bring myself to mod my own figures but can’t risk it. Just paid way to much for it lol. Bet a full custom repaint and mod to the legs would be more than the figure itself

probably.

but i’d be more inclined to pay for the repaint and mod than the accessory pack

Finally just ordered it on flexpay. Honestly, this was the hardest figure to purchase for me because of the cost. The most I paid for a 1/6 figure. Almost the amount I paid for my 1989 batmobile. More than what I paid for the Batman tumbler. Hope this will wow me once I get it in hand.

I hopped on board late too. In hand pics got me. Probably out for the accessory pack though as I don't think I would use. That pack will probably sell for ridiculous money down the line though.
I think the opposite but I'm wrong a lot. Do a lot of people really want those feet anchors? The truth about accessories in my case is that 80 to 90% of them never get out of the box.

I think the opposite but I'm wrong a lot. Do a lot of people really want those feet anchors? The truth about accessories in my case is that 80 to 90% of them never get out of the box.

I feel the same way. I’m looking very forward to getting this figure. Plan to use the accessories it comes with. But I do know if I were to buy the accessories pack I wouldn’t use about 3/4 of them.

I think another problem with the accessories pack is that a 3rd party knock off is almost a certainty and it'll be a fraction of the price.

I considered the accessory pack after getting mine figure in but like most they’d just sit in the box. The accessories that came with it are good enough. Hell I haven’t even used those. Looks good just bare bones honestly

My figure's faceplate has what appears to be a white smudge on it. It's subtle but noticeable, especially when light shines on it. It isn't battle damage. Tried to gently remove it with a tissue and it wouldn't come off. Worth letting Sideshow know and attempting to get a replacement faceplate?

My figure's faceplate has what appears to be a white smudge on it. It's subtle but noticeable, especially when light shines on it. It isn't battle damage. Tried to gently remove it with a tissue and it wouldn't come off. Worth letting Sideshow know and attempting to get a replacement faceplate?

If it bothers you then yes. It’s your hard earned money and you should be 100% happy with your purchase. Especially since it’s on the faceplate.

Just got my notice from SS that they will process my final payment on the 15th. Finally! Can't wait to get him.

Back