1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered this dude right after being announced and still haven't heard a thing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I ordered on day 1 from SS and only got him a couple days ago, so batch #1 must’ve been very exclusive and quick.

I tried on two different computers to get a 10% off code. Sadly both times with me it only gave me 5%. I decided to keep my 25% off coupon for my next order. I got 20.00 off of him. Just figuring don’t know when they’re gonna stop doing the 25% off codes. I’ve already gotten six of them and I have until the 16th to use this one. I’m really looking forward to getting this figure. Also with the 25% off codes I have pre-ordered and game figures bought infinity war figures as well as black panther figures.

:lol Obviously you meant $25 off; At 25% off, Sideshow would be having a going-out-of-business sale soon after filling all of our orders. :wink1:

Yeah, don't ask me why I got the 10% off code. I made no attempt to trigger it, I used the same computer I've used for all my orders, and I was always unsuccessful whenever I tried to trigger a code in the past.

It’s gonna be a good weekend.. 6EB7EF3A-DADD-495F-80F1-A99CA94BF47A.jpg

As I was one of the harshest critics of that thigh gap, I know I'm going to get plenty of flak (& deservedly so) for the following: I just ordered both this and the accessories pack

I hopped on board late too. In hand pics got me. Probably out for the accessory pack though as I don't think I would use. That pack will probably sell for ridiculous money down the line though.

Back