1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks good even in a museum pose. The paint and streamlined shape of the armor remind me of sports cars like a red Ferrari.

Wow, the thigh gap is barely noticeable in this shot!

Yes, I noticed this as well in a review video I was watching. I think most posers have a tendency to rotate one of the legs slightly outward, which makes it look worse. Plus the more I look at the figure in various poses with its accessories as well as compare it to the Mark 46, the less I notice the gaps.

As I was one of the harshest critics of that thigh gap, I know I'm going to get plenty of flak (& deservedly so) for the following: I just ordered both this and the accessories pack! :lol As my last $25 coupon was set to expire at midnight (and it appears no new Endgame figures are going up for order before then), I was contemplating ordering the Mark L when one of those mythical 10% off codes popped up for it. :yess: Made the decision much easier. So $40 off the figure, and I used the $25 code for the accessory set.

This thing is beautiful
42EC426E-4CD9-4095-8183-51B0802D026D.jpg

As I was one of the harshest critics of that thigh gap, I know I'm going to get plenty of flak (& deservedly so) for the following: I just ordered both this and the accessories pack! :lol As my last $25 coupon was set to expire at midnight (and it appears no new Endgame figures are going up for order before then), I was contemplating ordering the Mark L when one of those mythical 10% off codes popped up for it. :yess: Made the decision much easier. So $40 off the figure, and I used the $25 code for the accessory set.

Don't worry about it. People change their minds all the time, me included. :) I'm glad you decided to get this figure before it sells out and aftermarket prices go crazy.

Was the 10% code specific to you or can be used by anyone?

Don't worry about it. People change their minds all the time, me included. :) I'm glad you decided to get this figure before it sells out and aftermarket prices go crazy.

Was the 10% code specific to you or can be used by anyone?

It was a one-time thing and was only good on the Mark L. I almost missed it. I'd applied the $25 code to the figure & right after that it popped up. When I tried to use it it wouldn't let me (since I'd already applied one code). Fortunately I'd copied it JIC, so I removed the $25 code & replaced it with the 10% code and it worked.

Now I'm wondering if these orders will generate two more $25 codes or if that is strictly tied to Endgame orders.

Jeez, thanks again for that heads up. I suppose with summer on the way, it was time to get rid of the turtle neck
509e800a078e87ac318c9081eb60da3e.jpg

Hey no problem!

If you actually look at the online reviews of the MK46, almost everyone makes that mistake - even Budget Stark - even though he always tells you to read the instructions!

What are your thoughts on the packaging? No review I've seen has commented, but they've broke continuity with the previous spilt design, which I really like and is obviously collectable in its own right. Looks like they've done it to save money.

Hey no problem!

If you actually look at the online reviews of the MK46, almost everyone makes that mistake - even Budget Stark - even though he always tells you to read the instructions!

What are your thoughts on the packaging? No review I've seen has commented, but they've broke continuity with the previous spilt design, which I really like and is obviously collectable in its own right. Looks like they've done it to save money.

ah I don't really think about packaging too much. The sleeve/slip cover was nice and the box underneath that was pretty good but I hardly paid attention.

Yes, I noticed this as well in a review video I was watching. I think most posers have a tendency to rotate one of the legs slightly outward, which makes it look worse. Plus the more I look at the figure in various poses with its accessories as well as compare it to the Mark 46, the less I notice the gaps.

Yeah, I'm actually contemplating order the Mark L myself now...

Although is the reissue only going to be through Sideshow? I would much prefer to order through my usual vendor PCZ, but so far it doesn't seem like he's been allotted any. Does anyone know?

Yeah, I'm actually contemplating order the Mark L myself now...

Although is the reissue only going to be through Sideshow? I would much prefer to order through my usual vendor PCZ, but so far it doesn't seem like he's been allotted any. Does anyone know?

No idea. You could e-mail Rob at PCZ and ask him. He'll usually respond within 24 hours.

I just received myMark 50 and there is a hudge scratch on the left side of the neck.I know there is a battle damage effect all over the figure but i look a few review on youtube and only mine seem like this. Can any one who have the mark 50 confirn if they have a similar scatch on the neck??20190509_175326.jpg

those receiving these shipments now are they still from the first batch or has a second batch been released ?

It was a one-time thing and was only good on the Mark L. I almost missed it. I'd applied the $25 code to the figure & right after that it popped up. When I tried to use it it wouldn't let me (since I'd already applied one code). Fortunately I'd copied it JIC, so I removed the $25 code & replaced it with the 10% code and it worked.

Now I'm wondering if these orders will generate two more $25 codes or if that is strictly tied to Endgame orders.

I tried on two different computers to get a 10% off code. Sadly both times with me it only gave me 5%. I decided to keep my 25% off coupon for my next order. I got 20.00 off of him. Just figuring don’t know when they’re gonna stop doing the 25% off codes. I’ve already gotten six of them and I have until the 16th to use this one. I’m really looking forward to getting this figure. Also with the 25% off codes I have pre-ordered and game figures bought infinity war figures as well as black panther figures.

Back