1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously considering offloading my 47 now and using it to fund the 50/85 combo. I really want the Tony sculpt that comes with this and the 46/47 and that would solve that issue.

& the paint job on the 50 headsculpt is superior. Hair color is better and skin tone is lighter. Wouldn’t be a bad plan at all to essentially trade the 47 for the 50/85.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More and more I see this figure...... the more I want to purchase a 2nd one.....

One to display with all the accessories and one with the tony head sculpt.

I rarely purchase duplicates but this is one I did for the exact reason you stated. I really like how the Tony HS looks on the figure and want that as an alternative display.

The figure looks outstanding.

Mine has a tracking number but not yet in UPS’ hands. Mine hopefully will arrive on Saturday but most likely Monday.

Mine shipped today too. Hopefully doesn't get put on hold at the sort facility like my doctor strange. Ideally I would get both tomorrow if the shipping is as quick as usual

Nice, should be here by next Tuesday. Might hold off opening him until Thanos comes too, if I can wait that long....

Don't forget you can pre-sign for packages through UPS My Choice

when did you guys order that are receiving shipping?

i take it with a grain of salt but i chatted with a sideshow rep and she told me the only orders fulfilled were a small amount from orders placed in 2018

when did you guys order that are receiving shipping?

i take it with a grain of salt but i chatted with a sideshow rep and she told me the only orders fulfilled were a small amount from orders placed in 2018

May 2018 for me.

No logic on when you ordered it seems. I ordered in July last year.
aee904c19436bd68b1932f6bb3df9b28.jpg

the latest email for these were April 30, 2019 right? Anyone received email for another date?

What dangers? What do you mean?

I sell on eBay and have had fine transactions so far, BUT all a buyer has to do is say "hey this seller sent me a piece of crap in a box, this is not what I ordered." and they'll then return to you (at your cost) that piece of crap in a box back to you, and eBay will side with the buyer like 99% of the time, as long as the buyer isn't stupid on top of being a thief. check out out reddit.com/r/ebay for some horror stories. The complaint is "item not as described" and there's not much you can do about it. eBay or Paypal (if eBay sides with you, the buyer can then try the same exact case on Paypal) don't care about photos or videos of you packing the box or anything.

Anyway, glad to see people are getting shipping notices on this guy. I'm going for the 85 but looking to see what people think of this one.

^ yea that's always a concern with ebay, would rather not deal with the headache, I know it happens a lot with shoes, etc

I would just join this forum as a Premium Freak, sell in the Commerce thread, and avoid the ebay fees as well.

Ordered May 21st.
Will be here Saturday. Can’t wait to see some of the poses this figure should be able to pull off.

What dangers? What do you mean?

Check the quoted post below by duke, that's what I worry about to be honest.

& the paint job on the 50 headsculpt is superior. Hair color is better and skin tone is lighter. Wouldn’t be a bad plan at all to essentially trade the 47 for the 50/85.

Really? I had no idea. That's definitely a nice touch.

I sell on eBay and have had fine transactions so far, BUT all a buyer has to do is say "hey this seller sent me a piece of crap in a box, this is not what I ordered." and they'll then return to you (at your cost) that piece of crap in a box back to you, and eBay will side with the buyer like 99% of the time, as long as the buyer isn't stupid on top of being a thief. check out out reddit.com/r/ebay for some horror stories. The complaint is "item not as described" and there's not much you can do about it. eBay or Paypal (if eBay sides with you, the buyer can then try the same exact case on Paypal) don't care about photos or videos of you packing the box or anything.

Anyway, glad to see people are getting shipping notices on this guy. I'm going for the 85 but looking to see what people think of this one.

Yeah these things are very unsettling with big sales. I never really sell in high values so I can accept the loss if something went awol but I think there's definite precedence for the concern. eBay is such a buyer's market that it really puts sellers at a disadvantage.

Check the quoted post below by duke, that's what I worry about to be honest.

Really? I had no idea. That's definitely a nice touch.

Yeah these things are very unsettling with big sales. I never really sell in high values so I can accept the loss if something went awol but I think there's definite precedence for the concern. eBay is such a buyer's market that it really puts sellers at a disadvantage.

Yeah, those concerns are valid. You could always sell on a Buy/sell/trade group, offer it up for a little less than market and demand PayPal gift. That would take the worry out of it.

Good luck with your decision though. 47 is amazing in itself.

Back