1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Hot Toys collector here and am really stoked about the Mark L reissue! Just picked up Thanos and was absolutely frustrated I did not preorder the Mark L to go along with him. Has there been any word on when the reissues will be coming out? Have there already been preorders for the second wave?

New Hot Toys collector here and am really stoked about the Mark L reissue! Just picked up Thanos and was absolutely frustrated I did not preorder the Mark L to go along with him. Has there been any word on when the reissues will be coming out? Have there already been preorders for the second wave?

If you are in the states or are under the sideshow collectibles distributor footprint it can be ordered directly there, available on the website.

Last edited:
If you are in the states or are under the sideshow collectibles distributor footprint it can ordered directly there, available on the website.

im still so confused about this reissue. was there so much demand for this figure that they needed to do a reissue this soon? will there be another round of pre orders at another time or is sideshow going to keep the pre orders open for the reissue?

im still so confused about this reissue. was there so much demand for this figure that they needed to do a reissue this soon? will there be another round of pre orders at another time or is sideshow going to keep the pre orders open for the reissue?

My guess is they were still packaging this current batch and had more material or more plans to release additional pieces. Most likely they opened up additional units to the distributors with the extra volume produced. If you want one I would suggest securing it, this will not be a shelf warmer and will rise in price like the 46/47 quickly.

Agree, this is my favorite iron man comic design with bleeding edge and it is the manifested pinnacle of Tony's technical capabilities into the iron man suit.

I have two of these and a standard chartered version. (cause I am a completest idiot :lol)

With the accessory pack this armor screams multiple buys to display all of the goodies in the expansion pack and display with other Infinity War collections. This is also HT's best execution of paint, proportions and technology in any iron man figure to date in my opinion. Just a ridiculously beautiful armor.

Wait, did you purchase the chartered version on the secondary market? I’ve seen a few of those listed for crazy prices.

Yeah, I’m super excited for this release. Looks epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did. Not proud of it. I've chased down every variant so had to keep the streak. Only missing HT is the Pepsi Promo Mark VI with the Mech Test head.

Behold the true HT Iron Man grail......

7049589455_65ff6ee711_o.jpg

Last edited:

In my opinion, it’s not how SSC handles this reissue that would be “telling” but Secret Base. Having only an elementary grasp on how buying HT’s works in HK, I would never presume to guess exactly how the practice translates exactly to overseas distribution but it could give us some insight. Namely, will SB announce a new date to line up to PO this reissue or is there just additional stock that is handled on a first come-first serve basis? And does anyone even know if this reissue is meant for HK customers, SEA distributors, European distributors or SSC? These answers are the ones that I’ve been looking for. Anyone know?

Still undecided on this guy, but I just got the SuperMC Nano Combat set so I at least have an Infinity War Tony Stark and if anything I can just get the base from this figure to fit him in with the rest. It’s actually a really nice set and it’s a great way to use that extra Stark sculpt.
8486da98aa79b2f1a3fb4d548d7864d8.jpg

885645231794afc083aba02210104647.jpg

What cables do you use to power so many batteries?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FNCN997/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KJHRPNN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F616Y7H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XV5GFL3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The last item there will convert the side ports from 3.5mm x 1.35mm to 5.5mm x 2.1mm, which then allows you to use all the common 5.5x2.1 cables and splicers out there.

Connect to the side ports of the Soap Reactor. They run on the same voltage, just higher AMPS, so you can splice each port to run 8-10 cables (power 8-10 battery slots.) You can power easily 10 Iron man figures doing it this way easy.

I did. Not proud of it. I've chased down every variant so had to keep the streak. Only missing HT is the Pepsi Promo Mark VI with the Mech Test head.

Behold the true HT Iron Man grail......

7049589455_65ff6ee711_o.jpg

No judgment here. Whatever works for you collecting wise is all good.

Mighty impressive I will say.

If you are in the states or are under the sideshow collectibles distributor footprint it can be ordered directly there, available on the website.

Sadly, as I'm located in Singapore, Sideshow doesn't seem to be able to ship to my country. A disclaimer appears before confirming the order...

Back