1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my email today for Iron Man and Doctor Strange. Both set to ship on the 30th. Still no word on Thanos tho.

I had one final payment left, but I switched my payment option from April 20th to single payment a few weeks ago. Given that, when should I expect to get an e-mail?

No email yet, maybe someone is going to cancel this $400 plus dollar toy to get the amazing mk85 instead, right?

Seriously in love with this one. I honestly haven’t been so throughly impressed with a Diecast release since maybe the Mk. IV/VI or the 46/47 or the WM Mk. I:lol

But seriously, this thing should not be slept on!

Pictures incoming!

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpg
    IMG_3164.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_3165.jpg
    IMG_3165.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_3166.jpg
    IMG_3166.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_3168.jpg
    IMG_3168.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_3167.jpg
    IMG_3167.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 315
Beautiful shots man. Still haven't decided if I'm going to display this thing with weapons on or not.

Well I would say that's a personal decision but the wings... oh man, those wings! No 2 dimensional media (pictures, video) can even come close to showing how incredibly detailed they look and how much presence they give the figure.

I definitely am not a fan of the clip on left arm canon, not because it wasn't shown in IW but because there is no light up function. If they had included an LED inside that canon, I probably would have used all the accessories!

Bottom line, if you are a fan of HT IM diecast figures, this is a must have imo!

Well I would say that's a personal decision but the wings... oh man, those wings! No 2 dimensional media (pictures, video) can even come close to showing how incredibly detailed they look and how much presence they give the figure.

I definitely am not a fan of the clip on left arm canon, not because it wasn't shown in IW but because there is no light up function. If they had included an LED inside that canon, I probably would have used all the accessories!

Bottom line, if you are a fan of HT IM diecast figures, this is a must have imo!

How many did you pick up? I know you rarely ever pick up just one Diecast figure.

It does look absolutely amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots! Glad to hear you’re enjoying the Mk L. I agree, people shouldn’t sleep on this figure. It turned out really good.

Seriously in love with this one. I honestly haven’t been so throughly impressed with a Diecast release since maybe the Mk. IV/VI or the 46/47 or the WM Mk. I:lol

But seriously, this thing should not be slept on!

Pictures incoming!

Awesome pics Blingus ! He's certainly something different. Like the shots from above.

Super photos...nice to get a different look at the 50.

I'm still passing on this one as it's just not for me (which probably means he'll be worth $1000+ on the secondary market 12 months from now, lol)...but glad you're happy with your new IM. Congrats.

Congrats on getting the 50!

I myself can't wait for this figure but it's going to be so worth it!

Iron Man for the win!

How many did you pick up? I know you rarely ever pick up just one Diecast figure.

It does look absolutely amazing.

I think I'm just going to have 2 Mk. L’s. Both on display. Since I’m picking up the accessories pack, I have a specific look I definitely want for 1 of them pretty much like the one pictured except the right arm with the included “lobster claw” and the power mallet for the left arm in flight with the wings and the big foot thrusters.

The other Mk. L will be posed with Thanos and be pretty streamlined with just the Katar and possibly the Gauntlet Restraint on Thanos. There are quite a few great accessories in the upcoming pack but I will likely only keep 3-4 pieces and part out the rest (including the BD faceplate).

As much as I believe this will become a chase figure, I’m honestly sick of being wrong. I scored big with 2 extra Mk. 46’s but only ordered 1 Mk. 47 because of all the bitching online about the color scheme. I also had 4 total Mk. 45’s, which I still think is an extremely underrated armor but I seem to be in the minority and I also only bought 1 WM Mk. 1. I guess my point is that henceforth, I’m only buying duplicate armors if I feel they will fit in MY collection.

Also, Thank you for the compliments on the crappy iPhone pictures; I was really just trying to see if it was possible to capture how GLORIOUS the wings turned out!

Attachments

• 65A28E72-9EEF-47D9-91BB-96982AE7D335.jpeg
    65A28E72-9EEF-47D9-91BB-96982AE7D335.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 297
for those that guy the email from sideshow...

when did you guys preorder also are you all in the same location ?

Back