1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for what it’s worth...

i live chatted with sideshow today and asked about people getting emails about preparing to ship and they said nobody received such emails because they haven’t sent any out yet

Yea, I think we should be getting processing soon notices around April 26th-May 1st. And probably ship out around May 15th or so. I just counted 6 weeks after this was released overseas.

Hi just came across a review of the Hot Toys Infinity War Iron Man Mark 50 review. But it's seem to come with a different base stand than the original. Does any one knows if it's a special version? see the link bellow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sXvgb7T0wE

There is a sort of special version. You'd have to open an account with a certain bank (can't remember which one) and meet the minimum deposit. The version includes a different stand and a mini hologram figure of the MK50.

There is a sort of special version. You'd have to open an account with a certain bank (can't remember which one) and meet the minimum deposit. The version includes a different stand and a mini hologram figure of the MK50.

dafuq?

Yup totally true! I remember reading about this last year when it was announced and the process was so out of reach for anyone who lives outside of HK that my brain just filed it in the dead cells section.

Okay, wow. I was actually a little bummed out that the base was changed from the rest of the IW line.

No problem then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this to be the best looking review of this figure. Can't understand a word though

You can used the closed caption option and translate the subtitles into English and voila, you can understand! Although the translation isn't perfect, but it's better than nothing.

You can used the closed caption option and translate the subtitles into English and voila, you can understand! Although the translation isn't perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Thanks Gmoney! I never thought about doing that but it worked for me.

I only get French subtitles

Same here

You need to access YouTube using your PC. Click on the gear icon as Gmoney said. You'll have several options including choosing the language you want and changing the size of the subtitles. I only tried translating to English so I'm not sure if the translation to other languages work but you'll see the option there.

Unfortunately, it will not work on the YouTube app or even YouTube via Chrome using your cellphone. I already tried it.

I hope this helps.

Well, finally, I guess? I just wish that the accessory pack was released simultaneously.

Back