1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take it with a grain of salt. Most of the time, promo art are different from the final film. I'd expect another Iron Man Mark for A4 and not the same one.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This is legit styleguide art that will go on all the merchandise.

So it's possible that Tony Stark would be using the Mark 50 in Avengers 4 as well? Seems unlikely to me that he would be using the mark 50 primarily through, could be like a Avengers 1 situation whereby he uses the Mark 6 and then transitions to the Mark 7 during the final battle.

At this point, can his armor get any better than the Mk50? It's already nanotech that can be manipulated into anything he can think of and regenerates itself almost as fast as Thanos could rip it apart. Reminded me of Wolverine's healing factor when he was getting chunks of skin blown off lol.

Nanotech + vibranium? Now that would be something...

Is it me or does the leaked photo of A4 iron man suit look very similar to suit in IW? Almost the same? I know it's not official but it looks like maybe a repaint kinda like the 46 and 47.

You're correct. I was just curious of the direction they were going with a new suit since every iteration of iron man has at least one new suit.

I won't believe anything until i see the movie. Even the trailers for the last one was misleading. I would not be suprised if this is the start of the year of marvel studios misdirection.

BBTS was sold out of preorders earlier, so monitor it closely. I panicked and ordered at another store. If only I remembered which store. I would have chosen BBTS even with the NRD because I really want this figure.

Really? I never saw it sold out at BBTS.. ever. There's still 10+ preorder stock on it right now.

Really? I never saw it sold out at BBTS.. ever. There's still 10+ preorder stock on it right now.

I ordered when there were only 2 left in stock a day or two before IW came out, sold out within a few hours after I ordered, then reappeared back in stock. It was definitely sold out at BBTS for at least a few days.

Leaked footage of Iron Man suiting up in A4

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope Hot Toys releases some more info (accessories) for this figure, the suit was amazing in the movie want the figure representing it to be just as amazing. Also lets see the new WarMachine, I missed out on the civil war version and need this figure to make up for that mistake.

A bit off topic, but your signature Matticus makes me really hope Benioff & Weiss are really doing their trilogy on the Old Republic. Jedi vs Sith in Game of Thrones style would be beyond epic !

Unfortunately, Disney has not adapted anything cool so I am not getting my hopes up. So much awesome Star Wars material to adapt. Never understood why Disney never did that. Marvel is adapting their stuff, why not Malak/Revan/New Republic? You can adapt characters and some events and still surprise people.

Unfortunately, Disney has not adapted anything cool so I am not getting my hopes up. So much awesome Star Wars material to adapt. Never understood why Disney never did that. Marvel is adapting their stuff, why not Malak/Revan/New Republic? You can adapt characters and some events and still surprise people.

Ah I'm sure they're getting there. It would be risky going straight into stuff which the mainstream public have no idea about. Start with the known characters and timeline first, then branch out into other areas second.

In some ways I would prefer it as a TV show. Far longer and better opportunities to flesh out characters and make relationships more complex. But anyway lets see.

I pre-ordered this and have the Mark VI on the way. Been after some Iron Man Hot Toys for years. I knew I couldn’t afford the MK47, but after seeing the 50 in action in IW, this made it a no brainer. At first I thought it was to speed, pretty much an extra layer of skin, but I’m in love now. This is the MCU version of the bleeding edge armor. I do hope for more accessories for the price or atleast a better base. For $407 tho it’s not insanely bad considering all the extra lights etc...
Least now I will have an early armor and what might be the last one used in a movie if he doesn’t bust out a 51, not sure what the need would be tho. This suit can do it all.

Pre-ordered! This will most likely be the very last Iron Man figure that I ever buy, so I dropped all my reward points on it. Getting this guy for just over $200! :yess:

Having just gotten the quarter scale Mk 42 and 45, I’m seriously pulling to see this one made in 1/4 also.

Back