1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god my wallet

Your wallet should be fine. I could see a 1/4 scale someday but they have not released a separate battle damaged armor since the Avengers MK7. They don't really get into the BD like they used to. Even the DC 2.0 versions have less damaged parts than the originals.

I thought they might make the BD MK46 from the end in CW but all we got was an extra chest piece. So they will probably toss in a couple BD parts for this one and call it good.

Last edited:
Jesus this figure looks beautiful, and expensive 😣
Might have to sell of my quarter 42 just to afford 🤧

It would be dope if they include a battle damaged helmet with tony sculpt in the helmet

It would be dope if they include a battle damaged helmet with tony sculpt in the helmet

Now i'm thinking of either buying mk45 at 230usd or this at 410usd.. this just has too little accessories

I found someone selling it misb in my country

Tell me his name? LOL JK, keep that info to yourself. I thought about picking up the Mark 45 still $350 at BBTS, but Mark 50 being in probably my favorite Marvel movie featuring Iron Man is the way I'm going. I know its a lot of money, but I don't collect Hot Toys figures, just a few pieces (HB 1.0, Iron Spider and this guy).

To me since the movie was so great and the suit is awesome its a no brainer. However, I haven't pre-ordered yet. I"m kinda still waiting to see what the final suite(s) look like for IW2 when they release some trailers. If, I see the preorders dwindling I will have to jump on some.

Leaked promo art for the next movie makes it look like this release might be the one to get...

Not a huge spoiler, just a pic of the team after IW.

Spoiler Spoiler:

33402990_953640468151621_1315824223960170496_n.jpg
I doubt we'll even get half of these:lol:lol. Good luck Hot Toys, hope im wrong hah

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-05-15-00-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-06-05-15-00-41.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 318
had to fix the pic for bigger size lol. which do you guys think are likely?

Leaked promo art for the next movie makes it look like this release might be the one to get...

Not a huge spoiler, just a pic of the team after IW.

I'd take it with a grain of salt. Most of the time, promo art are different from the final film. I'd expect another Iron Man Mark for A4 and not the same one.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Two different blades, a shield, the hand lasers (probably just reuse of the usual ones), and what's already been shown are what I'd expect. I'd be pleasantly surprised to see the shuri-esque hand repulsors with the little array in the back, but probably not gonna happen.

Battle damage parts would be more favorable imo, but I think that's another figure at best. Don't think we'll see them here.

I'd take it with a grain of salt. Most of the time, promo art are different from the final film. I'd expect another Iron Man Mark for A4 and not the same one.

I just hope they don't put the Hulk
Spoiler Spoiler:

Any place to preorder thus guy without a NRD? Not including SS.

I dont know of any. B BTS used to be the place but they changed the policy. I havent PO because of the NRD and counting in HT to make enough as IM is their big seller.

I dont know of any. B BTS used to be the place but they changed the policy. I havent PO because of the NRD and counting in HT to make enough as IM is their big seller.

I would order the day it is released then. Seems like IM are selling out before they get to SSC lately.

That us my thinking too. I'm watching bbts to make sure they don't sell out first. I'm guessing since it's the first 400+ it might not sell out too fast.

BBTS was sold out of preorders earlier, so monitor it closely. I panicked and ordered at another store. If only I remembered which store. I would have chosen BBTS even with the NRD because I really want this figure.

Back