1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$407??? $407??? Game over man....game over!!!!

tumblr_static_hudson-aliens.jpg

Is there still a Pt 1? Thought they scrubbed that idea of splitting it in two parts :dunno

Yes. Avengers 3 (IW) & 4 were filmed at the same time. All they did was announce they're not calling it Infinity War part 1 & 2, but it is in essence. The movies will be released only a year apart. This May & next May for Avengers 4. So what we will be seeing most likely is in Infinity War is Thanos gathering the stones for the gauntlet, then what ever they call 4 as the actual full out battle for the universe.

“Boss, I need a raise. The least you can do is keep my salary consistent with inflation. What’s that? No, no, I’m not talking about economic inflation...”

i know i bought the mk 46 at $344 and now the mk 50 is $407?? a $63 spike?? crazy, now i'm going to have to think about it.

Wow, how is that price even justified. That's most likely going to be a hard pass. I was expecting along the lines of 46 but thats just insane.

Yes. Avengers 3 (IW) & 4 were filmed at the same time. All they did was announce they're not calling it Infinity War part 1 & 2, but it is in essence. So what we will be seeing most likely is in Infinity War is Thanos gathering the stones for the gauntlet, then what ever they call 4 as the actual full out battle for the universe.

And Captain Marvel and Adam Warlock..makes sense not keen on the titles A3 and 4 though if it’s part of the IW . Holy crap Disney and MCU adding this along with the individual upcoming films, man they might surpass what SW is planning :horror

I just cant fathom 407$ for no real accessories. The suit is really cool and ive been looking forward to this but they price me out of the hobby.

$407 - really? I mean really? $345 or so for current diecast IM is at the absolute height in prices...but this?

407? WTF?! This thing made of metal and aluminum for the tariffs to kick in? Unbelievable.

Back