1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may feel the mark # is a spoiler in some way. I can't think of any other reason they'd need to keep it a secret at this point. But I guess there is still the question about what mark 48/49 is (besides Buster 2.0) since this is Mk. 50.

It's been speculated to be called Model-Prime for awhile now. I kinda like that, but maybe they really are just going to simplify it to just Iron Man now.

I always thought it was dumb to call the main armors by the number. Fine for all the HPP armors, but for the Civil War suit, Homecoming? The stands should have simply read Iron Man

Meh, with all of the accessories and wings, he looks like Blue Beetle. Does look cool in the crouched down pose, but not sure I'll be lining up for this armor. Marks VI and VII were the ideal versions for me.

Um, instant order! Model Prime has arrived...all of the powers of his various suits in one. BAD ASS. Give me a blacked out Nomad Cap and I'll die a happy man!

28661439_10155309045407344_2280407572564944496_n.jpg

Thanos with light up gauntlet :)

Least appealing of all the Iron Man armours. I really hope we get a less organic armour as well.

So far I think I'm just grabbing the War Machine from IW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Least appealing of all the Iron Man armours. I really hope we get a less organic armour as well.

So far I think I'm just grabbing the War Machine from IW.

It's definitely growing on me

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not really feeling this one at all. A little too insect-esque. But someone mentioned War Machine—are there pics of that armor for Infinity War?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not my favorite armor, some reason it looks feminine to me. It’s not bad or anything. Just not my favorite.

Okay good, I can skip this one, and I don’t even need to pick up the Stark sculpt. I was getting tempted since the armor kinda looked cool, but I don’t like the way the figure looks. He reminds me of an alien or Ultron with the big chest, long neck, and small head.

Did tony use the thighmaster a lot with the other armors? The thighs on this look thinner than spiderman's.

Back