1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its kind of old news because the Hulkbuster 2.0 has already been put up for preorder. So those comments must be a few weeks old at least.
I thought the same thing which is why I apologized if it was posted already. I figured I may have missed it in a spoiler tag.

You cancelled the mark 46 twice? Then ordered it a third time on the secondary market. You want cancel the mark 4 that you have on order.

hahah I think I'll be ok with the orders I have as they stand, now I could see if I was leaning towards something like pre-ordering IW Thor, that would probably be one that I'd waffle on. MK IV, 46 and this one will be plenty for me. No risk in the order for the IV though because I pre-ordered it on BBTS.

Highly unlikely that anything else will be included with Spidey.
I mean, three heads; one that lights up, and the four "metal"
arms, and the extra hands seem to be a fair number of
pieces and parts.

You make a good point with Spidey.

I thought the same thing which is why I apologized if it was posted already. I figured I may have missed it in a spoiler tag.

It's the first time I saw that post so I am thankful that you posted it. :)

The 2nd viewing was more enjoyable for me in a lot of ways. It was easier to focus on the suit/weapons.

I agree on the second viewing, I loved it even more the second time. It also pushed me to pull the trigger and PO this bad boy!

I did enjoy how the second viewing allowed me to really focus on some of the "blink or you'll miss it" details, such as all of IM's weapons. But nothing beats the movie going experience of the first viewing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I did enjoy how the second viewing allowed me to really focus on some of the "blink or you'll miss it" details, such as all of IM's weapons. But nothing beats the movie going experience of the first viewing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

^ That was perhaps my fav scene because I thought:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Overall, still enjoyed that fight scene though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hah I feel you.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was an amazing fight scene

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hah I feel you.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This was essentially what Tony used...

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally pulled the plug on this also, to join my Cap and Thor preorders. Hopefully they add some more accessories to this, but I'm pretty excited nonetheless! This will be my first Iron Man figure- I actually kind of like the earlier suits better (this one is too sleek and organic-looking for me), but I couldn't resist having 3 IW figures.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back