1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah ic. And I thought $406 was a lot for the Mk6. Which it is :lol, but it could be worse.

Rule of thumb is here, whether you buy local or overseas and incur a duty fee, you can buy two normal figures for the price of an Iron Man.. Quarter Scales and Hulkbuster are even worse.. :gah:

Secret Base started moving all the IW figures into their own dedicated cabinet

27113991088_abdc4f97a8_b_d.jpg

39175912070_c0e5ff2fc1_b_d.jpg

They better put this in with the figure.
View attachment 399546

I agree, this better be included with the Mk. L. We have been treated to some surprise accessories like the BD chest plate on the 46 but the fact that there’s so much secrecy surrounding the movie and how HT had to remove the Mk. # coupled with the ridiculous price, the rocket booster should be included.

For me, I think I'm going to 'pretend' the M. XLV is the IW armor (these two look the most organic), if I don't end up getting this one.

I agree, this better be included with the Mk. L. We have been treated to some surprise accessories like the BD chest plate on the 46 but the fact that there’s so much secrecy surrounding the movie and how HT had to remove the Mk. # coupled with the ridiculous price, the rocket booster should be included.

If definitely needs more, this figure as is bare bones. Just having these extra arms would be enough for me

avengers_infinity_war___iron_man_png_by_davidbksandrade-dc5bgk4.png

Honestly I think I'd rather have a figure of Tony in the track suit than this armor. And those wings on his arms do nothing for me. Like you can tack on all the rims and spoilers you want, its still just a Honda dude.

636499732534845975-stark-avengers-non.jpg

Honestly I think I'd rather have a figure of Tony in the track suit than this armor. And those wings on his arms do nothing for me. Like you can tack on all the rims and spoilers you want, its still just a Honda dude.

I think the armor by itself is more like a high-end sports car. Adding the wings and all that extra stuff turns it into one of those Honda's with a useless body kit, huge wing, undercarriage neon lights, with a cherry bomb exhaust to top it off :lol

Back