1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received this guy today. Haven't had much of a chance to mess with him, but did notice that his abdomen/chest area seems easier to pop up for waist articulation than previous versions. Is this limited to my copy or has anyone else experienced this as well?

Received this guy today. Haven't had much of a chance to mess with him, but did notice that his abdomen/chest area seems easier to pop up for waist articulation than previous versions. Is this limited to my copy or has anyone else experienced this as well?

Not just yours. It’s very easy to pull up.

Not just yours. It’s very easy to pull up.

Ok, good to know. I was recently messing with Marks 46 CA & 2 and it was quite tight and a challenge to get them unhinged, but this guy just pops open.

No biggie I just wanted to see if this was common with others. Appreciate the speedy reply.

Yeah can't skip out on this guy, this suit is way too sleek.
73e44e0ae7dfa9fdbe2987a9aef2d0f9.jpg
e9e23abc78d964ef038928e8a5464dfc.jpg
ff29ff234e055f92bb2527e6057e0385.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did anyone have such a situation with SS and DHL ?

My package arrived to my country last Friday 24.05.2019 and there is a mistake in Commercial Invoice. I bought only 1 figure but in the document there is Quantity 2 -> unit price 382$ -> total price 764$. And now for the fees (duty and vat) i have to pay double.

The same day I spoke to DHL Poland where they are keeping the package and they told me that if I want to correct Commercial Invoice I have to:
- have the correct Commercial Invoice from SS
- have the information from SS with a stamp and a signature that there was a mistake
- my description of the situation with my signature
- pay 220 PLN (58$) for the document correction !!!

It's the first time I buy something from SS and this happened :(. I don't want to return the package or pay for document correction because it isn't my fault. I just want to pay correct fess and finally pick up the package.

Does the blatant ab cut/seam not bother anyone else or is it just me???

Is there another alternative to it other than excluding the ab articulation altogether?

Just seems the way the suit is made, HT had no choice but to make the seam as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there another alternative to it other than excluding the ab articulation altogether?

Just seems the way the suit is made, HT had no choice but to make the seam as it is.

No, I completely understand why HT included the seam so that it could extend it's range of articulation...but in all previous Diecast armors HT has released they have always hidden/integrated the seam/cut into the suit design itself, therefore making it appear invisible.

For the Mark L they just went straight cut around the abdomen all the way around the back...there was no attempt to try to integrate the cut with the design at all. It just seems so jarring to me and that's why I'm still on the fence about picking this figure up...also the blatant thigh gap doesn't help either. I dunno, it just really destroys the "organic" look of the suit for me. :dunno

Did anyone have such a situation with SS and DHL ?

My package arrived to my country last Friday 24.05.2019 and there is a mistake in Commercial Invoice. I bought only 1 figure but in the document there is Quantity 2 -> unit price 382$ -> total price 764$. And now for the fees (duty and vat) i have to pay double.

The same day I spoke to DHL Poland where they are keeping the package and they told me that if I want to correct Commercial Invoice I have to:
- have the correct Commercial Invoice from SS
- have the information from SS with a stamp and a signature that there was a mistake
- my description of the situation with my signature
- pay 220 PLN (58$) for the document correction !!!

It's the first time I buy something from SS and this happened :(. I don't want to return the package or pay for document correction because it isn't my fault. I just want to pay correct fess and finally pick up the package.

I saw a bunch of this on FB. I'm pretty sure afterwards someone posted an email from Sideshow to help resolve the issue. I'd contact them to get proof there's only 1 figure in there.

kinda worried maybe someone can help me out with this

i just inboxed mine and the left lower leg seems to remove almost too easily. there’s no snap or feel of it being plugged back into place. i’ve tugged on his right and it doesn’t move

are they supposed to come off that easily? and even go back on with no sign of secure connection?

kinda worried maybe someone can help me out with this

i just inboxed mine and the left lower leg seems to remove almost too easily. there’s no snap or feel of it being plugged back into place. i’ve tugged on his right and it doesn’t move

are they supposed to come off that easily? and even go back on with no sign of secure connection?

Both of my legs are secure. I haven't tried to remove them either. The right arm has a semi snap once you place it back on although very small.

I mentioned earlier on my copy the abdominal articulation is easy to pop up but it has been confirmed by others that's a common issue.

I'd contact your vendor

Both of my legs are secure. I haven't tried to remove them either. The right arm has a semi snap once you place it back on although very small.

I mentioned earlier on my copy the abdominal articulation is easy to pop up but it has been confirmed by others that's a common issue.

I'd contact your vendor

nope just realized it’s broken.

while the leg was off i heard a rattling and eventually this little piece fell out.

it must be a hinge that secures the leg.

kinda bummed right now. i’m going to contact sideshow. do you think they’ll send a replacement leg? or am i going to have to wait for an entire figure to become available?

mark 50 leg piece.jpg

Back