1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really looking forward to picking up my first Iron Man HT and decided to wait for this one. Guess I'll have to get one of the older ones instead...

Maybe HT does see the end of the road since IM probably won't be featured in films after this or the sequel maybe and need to get a cash grab for this armor. I wonder what the next Hulkbuster will cost, $1200?

I guess think about that, isn't the Hulkbuster's MSRP only double this one's?

Maybe HT does see the end of the road since IM probably won't be featured in films after this or the sequel maybe and need to get a cash grab for this armor. I wonder what the next Hulkbuster will cost, $1200?

I guess think about that, isn't the Hulkbuster's MSRP only double this one's?

I think I won’t be into the Avengers film franchise anymore without Cap or IM ..just sayin :dunno

It seems kind of weird. The most recent Armors from Spider-Man Homecoming and Civil War didn't seem to sell very briskly at the $350ish price point. I wouldn't take that as a sign to bump prices even higher, but maybe they know what they're doing.

It seems kind of weird. The most recent Armors from Spider-Man Homecoming and Civil War didn't seem to sell very briskly at the $350ish price point. I wouldn't take that as a sign to bump prices even higher, but maybe they know what they're doing.

My guess that the licensing fees from Disney are significantly higher for this movie, due to sheer amount of characters and celebrity likenesses involved.

Any toy manufacturer can make a ton of figures based on the sheer amount of different characters appearing in this movie. Disney is most likely making them pay more for that.

They sure do..they’re losing HT collectors slowly..Great job HT! :slap

$406.99???!!!! :thud:

Well, I think I was just priced out of any future diecast releases. Its not even a DX release and it doesn't have that many accessories. The headsculpt isn't new either. I don't see how they can justify this hike.

I was planning on buying the IW War Machine but it's going to be the same price, if not more, than this one. Ugghhhh. I guess I better start praying for Iron Spider to be below $300.

$406.99

giphy.gif

They sure do..they’re losing HT collectors slowly..Great job HT! :slap
Are they losing collectors though? We don't have production numbers so even though the 46 was available for a while it could have had double the production of other civil war figures due to demand.

The rising prices just mean I won't be collecting most if not all of the other figures.

I'm okay with the price but wish BBTS would get rid of that 20% down payment.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm happy with my diecast Mk VI coming from BBTS....that is one sexy gorgeous armor. I paid enough for it but like it much much more than the IW IM design anyway...

I wonder what the consumer numbers look like here in USA compared to Asia.

I am sure collectors in Asia do not have trouble paying for this at this price. Its the new normal, and certainly HT has done market research to justify the price increase.

They will, but have probably figured out that the price hike will cover the customer base loss.
Could be the case. I will say it isn't great when long time members on here are automatically out. I realize the pop on here is a small portion of the overall collecting but still.

Is there talk of Iron Man 4? Or after IW is Iron Man done?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I believe they are raising price in according to the increase in standard of living of Asia. HT is pretty much a monopoly. If you want the best, there's no one else. Wish Enterbay was still in the game but these licenses are just way too expensive.

Back