1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I've been looking for house party halls everywhere, prices are too high on amazon and ebay. May I ask where you ordered from?

I bought them from eBay for $100 each shipped

I'm bothered that the stand has an "Iron Man 3" label in the front. I really hope you can take that off.

One thing just hit me.

If this is supposed to be a "replica" of the armor storage area under Tony's house, why do all the armor displays have the little "Iron Man 3" plaque on them?

Well to be fair I would rather get the old ones even if I end up modding them to run in a straight line like Boba Debt did, they wont get damaged as easily being plastic and they don't have "Iron Man" stickers all over the base so thats why I am going with the older ones when I have the spare change around upcoming preorders.

I didn't like the IM3 name plate so I took the base apart by removing the screws from the bottom and discovered that it is easy to put the plate in back, out of site.

It was just a matter of rotating the middle 180 degrees and putting it back together. The plate hit the back wall making the front of the base stick out past the floor of the unit but it's easy enough to push it into the wall creating a small indentation.

I'm going to hard wire my display so this is where I will run the wires through the unit to power the base.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

My collection so far

Nice. If you're bothered by Peacekeepers feet not fitting into the foot panels you can get them in there with enough maneuvering, as you can see I was able to fit Red Snappers in them.

It came across as if your were laughing at the people that would spend money on these.

My bad. Like I said it wasn't my intention. I didnt mean any disrespect to those who bought them.

That is how these things should have looked in the first place! And you say all it takes is a little pressure to fix it in place once you take it apart and put it back together?

2 questions, obviously there was alot of worries here about these things picking up dents and dings rather easily, just how sturdy are they? And do the feet of Python fit well in them (do not think I will ever have an IM figure with larger feet than him.)

Yes, it takes a little pressure and once it is flush in the front you will have a rectangular indentation on the back where the plate crushes the Styrofoam.

They seem pretty sturdy but they don't dent easily, I dropped this one on and it hit the floor and received no visible damage.

All of the figures I have easily fit the foot platforms except for Red Snapper, he took some work.

That is how these things should have looked in the first place! And you say all it takes is a little pressure to fix it in place once you take it apart and put it back together?

2 questions, obviously there was alot of worries here about these things picking up dents and dings rather easily, just how sturdy are they? And do the feet of Python fit well in them (do not think I will ever have an IM figure with larger feet than him.)

Last edited:
I just received my first master case of 4. once I receive the second I will be able to figure out how many of these I can fit in the designated display area.

This is getting real :)

Last edited:
I just confirmed that the angle of the triangular piece is 15 degrees.

Based on that you could put 12 in a circle.

You would actually need 24. 12*15 = 180 There is 360 degrees in a circle.

Looks like we were both off.

Based on this it seems as if it would take 16 to do a full circle or 8 to do a half circle.

I’m going with 9 bays for the top layer with a 17” wide custom Igor bay so I will have to adjust the angle of the spacers a little bit

This is what I want the final lay out to look like

Last edited:
That looks great! I wish I had all those bays. I currently only have 4, I need at least 12 so I can build a 6x2 display. So in your layout, I'm guessing Hulkbster in the center and Igor above?

That looks great! I wish I had all those bays. I currently only have 4, I need at least 12 so I can build a 6x2 display. So in your layout, I'm guessing Hulkbster in the center and Igor above?

Thanks. Yes, that's the plan.

I just hope the top level isn't too high for the workshop section with the normal HOA set up.

It's going to be about 54" so it's kind of high

Last edited:
I just realized that by having an custom Hulk Buster Bay I end up saving $600 since it will take up the area that 6 normal bays would use.

So it's like I'm getting HB for $250

Last edited:
That looks great.

I see you did the mod to turn the name plate to the back on the display bases :)

Your setup looks awesome! I'm hoping to do something similar. I wanted to know how did you setup the mark 3 construction in the bay? Also, stacking the bay's 3 high, is there any concern that it might fall over?

Back