1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I bought 4 from SSC on sale and includes extra reward points. Just haven't had time to display them. Should have bought another 4, oh well.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

I bought 4 from SSC on sale and includes extra reward points. Just haven't had time to display them. Should have bought another 4, oh well.

I looked on sideshow for these hall of armors, couldn'd find them. Where are they on the site, what did you search?

I looked on sideshow for these hall of armors, couldn'd find them. Where are they on the site, what did you search?

They are sold out

Yeah a while now, but they were there for the longest time

When you are searching google for something thqat may be sold out, search "sideshow toy" and what you are searching for. It will always take you to the page, even if the product is loooong sold out and archived.

Marvel Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) Sixth Sc | Sideshow Collectibles

Just curious cause some members had all these great delusions of renovating their rooms with these :lol

havent seen anyone with em, how embarrassing for HT's

Yeah, I'd like to see some collection pics posted as there was quite a bit of chatter about them.

I really regret not buying these when they were available, I was just to busy working and figured they would be on of those items that got heavily discounted during this years Spook

In this case waiting for the discounts may have not been the most prudent move.

When you are searching google for something thqat may be sold out, search "sideshow toy" and what you are searching for. It will always take you to the page, even if the product is loooong sold out and archived.

Marvel Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Version) Sixth Sc | Sideshow Collectibles

I do this when I want to buy an old figure and punish myself for paying so much more than retail.

I gotta admit, even though they were constructed out of crap materials, I almost pulled the trigger on 10 of these when SSC had a free shipping promotion on them. I talked myself out of it by rationalizing that a Detolf at Ikea would cost less than even one of these, and would offer way more display options for my collection. I'm really surprised at how quickly they disappeared from retailers; I wonder what the story is, I can't imagine they sold out, given all the grief they got over the styrofoam materials used to make them.

well, thing is those who do buy them ends up buying a ton.. It's like 9 people can pass on these as long as 1 guy buys 10 of them at once. It's actually a pretty easy sell for HT considering people are prone to buy duplicates.

--

Does anybody know if theres any website where the hall of armor house party protocol is still available. I was only able to purchase 4 so far and need more, having a hard time finding them.

My collection so far

image.jpg

I saw a set of them wired together to work with a switch today at toys2...very nice when they are alot together!

I finally got around to ordering one of these today. Once it comes I'll take it apart to see how hard it will be to replicate

Last edited:

The replication thing isn't going to work out.

By the time I cast the unit, the control panel and the base and add electronics to all of it I would have well over $100 in them.

So I'm just going to buy these and hope I can get 18-24 of them.

I just ordered 8 today and I'm not even half way there yet

Last edited:

The replication thing isn't going to work out.

By the time I cast the unit, the control panel and the base and add electronics to all of it I would have well over $100 in them.

So I'm just going to buy these and hope I can get 18-24 of them.

I just ordered 8 today and I'm not even half way there yet

I've been looking for house party halls everywhere, prices are too high on amazon and ebay. May I ask where you ordered from?

Back