1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get him tommorow and will post some (crappy iphone) pics.
It suprises me that there seems to be so little interest in this figure.
every day I check this forum and I see no in-hand pics at all, except for those of paramoremcr88 (which are great)
I'm no customizer at all, but I bought some sculpting clay and will try to customize his shoulder erea to make him look more accurate.
so stay tuned i guess for some pics and results.

Where are you guys getting him from EBAY or sideshow, I didn't see him listed at sideshow as in-stock yet...

No interest means this will be available later much cheaper. It'll need to be much cheaper for me to purchase. The first three figs pretty solid but I am not sold on this one.

Hot toys rarely go down in price, and this one will part out nicely i'm sure, I will say though it likely will be around for a little while.

I should have mine today or tomorrow. Just couldn't pass on him, being the wrestling fan I am. He's a very limited actor, but all his movies are awesome. One of my dream figs would be a 1/6 jeff hardy. Dam would that be awesome with real hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have plans to sell everything but the figure, hands and boots if anyone is interested . I was gonna call up you anxiety when I got him

Where are you guys getting him from EBAY or sideshow, I didn't see him listed at sideshow as in-stock yet...
i ordered mine from sideshow and it got charged yesterday but they still haven't sent me a shipping notice yet, which is weird cause they usually charge me and then send out the shipping notice same day.

He's pretty cool in hand. The shoulders don't seem as oversized as they did in the pics. The vest is awesome and the likeness is just barely "good enough." I'm happy with it but my girlfriend thought it was ken watanabe. Can't say I blame her. I think his hands seem a little undersized. He's a little bit bigger than the dx12 and I'm good with that. Not as tall as MOS

Is the vest and all that gear on his upper half easy to remove? Judging by the video review and the instructions on how to remove it, it sure looks tricky. Wouldn't want to break anything. I want to display him with that black t-shirt when I get him...

Is the vest and all that gear on his upper half easy to remove? Judging by the video review and the instructions on how to remove it, it sure looks tricky. Wouldn't want to break anything. I want to display him with that black t-shirt when I get him...

Instructions for the vest come with figure. I didn't find it that difficult and I have the black shirt on mine.

I got him yesterday used sculpting clay to beef up his shoulder area.
It makes him look way better in my opinion.
His face sculpt is good, but could have been better. I think his forehead is still to high and he's furrowing too much.
here are some pics:

IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1638.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG

ok, finally got my shipping notice and mine comes wednesday. really stoked to be getting this. looks beastly. still can't believe they decided not to do a cobra commander. :dunno

Back