1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've loved to bash Hobbs from fast five with this fig, but the goatee isn't long enough. Fast 6 has that vest that is too unique. Hoping maybe fast 6 has an easier attire to bash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One would think that with all the accessories Hot Toys have included in the figure, they could've at least added a few dog tags as accessories as well. Think back to that moment in the movie when he collected the dog tags of all the dead personnel that died at the base in the beginning of the movie, including those of Duke.... Would be freakin' epic to have the figure hold the dog tags like he does in the photo below....

12429134443_015e046ebc_b.jpg

Wow. The more pics I see of this the more I cant wait for mine to get here Thursday. It looks great.

Wow. The more pics I see of this the more I cant wait for mine to get here Thursday. It looks great.

Awesome. I take it you have snake eyes already? Judging from your avatar lol he's gnna look awesome with him. I really have no one to pose him with...

Just sharing some pics with other beasts
ybeheru5.jpg
8apyra8y.jpg

If it weren't for the background and the elbow joints I would say thats the rock standing there, sculpt is great IMO, loving the look of this figure and can't wait to get mine at the end of the week!!!

I would've loved to bash Hobbs from fast five with this fig, but the goatee isn't long enough. Fast 6 has that vest that is too unique. Hoping maybe fast 6 has an easier attire to bash
It would be a long wait for sure, but EB is supposedly making Hobbs so why not just wait for theirs?

I like the look in the black T

yea same here

It would be a long wait for sure, but EB is supposedly making Hobbs so why not just wait for theirs?

yea same here

They are? That's awesome. They're gnna nail the sculpt and hopefully do a better job with the body. But I'm happy with roadblock for now I guess.

They are? That's awesome. They're gonna nail the sculpt and hopefully do a better job with the body. But I'm happy with roadblock for now I guess.

Yea but apparently not til the end of 2014...I'm tempted by this b/c it's The Rock...but I'm running out of space on my badass shelf :lol

Awesome. I take it you have snake eyes already? Judging from your avatar lol he's gnna look awesome with him. I really have no one to pose him with...

Yep and Storm Shadow too. I also bashed a Colton and Duke to go with them. I cant wait to see them all together.

Wouldn't mind seeing your Duke bash if you don't mind:wave

No Problem. I will try and remember to snap a couple of pics when I get home this evening.

Edit: here he is in his black ops gear. I have the stuff for his desert look but I wanted to do something a little different. Now they are just sitting on the shelf waiting for their buddy Roadblock to show up.

1392252860_zps66baa648.jpg

1392252866_zps54928796.jpg

Last edited:
avavasum.jpg

Here's my version of old 'block. Nothing against The Rock as I love him in everything he does, but this fits my mind eye of what Roadblock should look like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone with roadblock can tell me how well the T2 T-800 MMS black t-shirt fit? I'm gonna try to not buy the shirt if that one fits well.

No Problem. I will try and remember to snap a couple of pics when I get home this evening.

Edit: here he is in his black ops gear. I have the stuff for his desert look but I wanted to do something a little different. Now they are just sitting on the shelf waiting for their buddy Roadblock to show up.

1392252860_zps66baa648.jpg

1392252866_zps54928796.jpg

Thanks for sharing, thats a great figure you bashed, where is the head from?

Okay. I received the Roadblock figure today, & I've changed my mind about the Loading Toys sculpt being better. Go ahead & say "I told you so".

Still not as impressive as other HT sculpts, but it's not too bad. Cool figure with a bunch of accessories to play around with. I took some pics but they weren't so impressive, but there's a bunch of pics here anyway.

Maybe having my expectations for the figure not so high, helped with how impressed I was when I actually got it in hand. Nice figure.

Back