1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y4yty9up.jpg
zaqu3yqa.jpg
japasatu.jpg
e5u3yvej.jpg

Fantastic fig. Must have for any rock fan or fan of the movie, if there "are" any? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuck.

OMG's pics had me considering this...

now ....not so much. Easy pass.

Yuck.

OMG's pics had me considering this...

now ....not so much. Easy pass.

Word? My bad... Lol what don't you like? I think he has an awesome likeness in hand. You don't see that glare in his eyes you see in my pics so they don't seem so large. My only complaint is the elbows but I could live with it

I think the figure looks great, I would love to see some size comparison pics if possible, like to get a gauge on how well he scales in.

I think the figure looks great, I would love to see some size comparison pics if possible, like to get a gauge on how well he scales in.

Sorry, don't have any figs with me. Won't be home till Monday but I'm sure others can

Sorry, don't have any figs with me. Won't be home till Monday but I'm sure others can

No problemo, I used 80 bucks in rewards points and made the leap, Roadblock has been purchased:yess: Really looking forward to this figure, he looks beast:clap

Word? My bad... Lol what don't you like? I think he has an awesome likeness in hand. You don't see that glare in his eyes you see in my pics so they don't seem so large. My only complaint is the elbows but I could live with it

Nothing to do with you. I'm just not sold on this figure...OMGs are basically promo pics which is why it had me considering. Several pics, not exclusively yours, have turned me off of this figure.

I think it looks great! Glad I pre-ordered it! Can't wait till my local distributor has it in stock!

Headsculpt looks pretty good and the overall look of the figure looks great. The detail and abundance of weapons/accessories is incredible. Haters gonna hate. I don't see any problems with the figure.

I'm a big WWE and Dwayne Johnson fan, so this is a must have for me even though I'm not too big a fan of GI JOE. Its simply because its The Rock!

Awesome picture and the lineup looks fantastic. I don't have any other joes, so idk who I'm gnna display him with but your pic does tempt me to get the others

Awesome picture and the lineup looks fantastic. I don't have any other joes, so idk who I'm gnna display him with but your pic does tempt me to get the others

I don't have all the other Joes as well.... But yeah, I know how you feel... Regret not picking up Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes..

Maybe HT can do a better Dwayne Johnson portrait for his Green Lantern figure .....

Thanks very much for that, that's exactly what I was hoping for, and it doesn't disapoint, scale looks good. When My road block arrives I will have all but storm shadow. I need to get him but I hate the outfit design, but he is the last piece of the puzzle to finish the line. It would be cool if they went a little deeper with the line, I would love a firefly and a cobra commander to really set off the collection.

What an awesome looking figure seriously... With all that gear on him.. Just perfect!

Waiting for someone to do a kitbash of The Rock from Fast Five.... >>>

12427745964_6b35835bea_o.jpg

That should be easy to do using this figure as a base, I'm more than happy to keep the figure stock and judging from to other hot toys joes I got I'm sure to be pleased with RoadBlock, he might even be the best out of the bunch:)

Nice review Dave. I think I either get mine tomorrow or the day after. I'm not really super excited about the figure itself, but I'm still happy I purchased it. Looks cool with the other 3. I really want a Jinx figure.

Back